aesindiana.com – Payment guide for IPL Bill Online
IPL Online Bill Pay Login:
They accept how they work is similarly pretty much as significant as the actual work. Consistently, their kin and organizations all throughout the planet experience their qualities to bring them one bit nearer to speeding up a greener energy future for everyone. Safety is at the center of all that they do. They generally recognize expected dangers to their kin, project workers, clients, accomplices and networks, and measure accomplishment by how securely they lead their work together while adding to a greener energy future.
They act with most extreme uprightness towards our kin, project workers, clients, accomplices, and networks, and hold the arrangements they convey together to worldwide principles of excellence.AES Indiana is focused on developing fortitude and conveying long-haul supportability through variety.
- Ways to save
How to Access IPL Account:
- Enter the URL aesindiana.com in the address bar click enter
- At the center-left side of the page, there is the log-in section. Add the username, password.
- Now click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Recover IPL Login Credentials:
- Go to the IPL official portal aesindiana.com
- Next click on the ‘Forgot username’ button. Under the login boxes.
- You have to enter the account associated email click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- For password recovery enter username, account email hit on the ‘Submit’ button.
How to Create IPL Account:
- Use the URL aesindiana.com to visit the IPL login.
- Now click on the ‘Create online account’ button under the sign-in button.
- Add the account number, zip code click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this to complete the login recovery process.
IPL Bill Pay by Credit Card Payment:
- You can pay the bill through your debit or credit cards. You have to call on 800.672.2407.
- Contact the company payment services and you have to pay $1.95 fee.
- Next, add the account number, zip code click on the ‘Look up’ button.
- A service fee will be charged to you for use of this service. No part of this fee goes to AES Indiana.
- Your payment will immediately be posted to your AES Indiana account. If you are paying the minimum amount required per your AES Indiana billing statement, then your account will be automatically held from any disconnect activity once the minimum payment has been confirmed.
IPL Bill Pay by Phone:
- You must have the payment details and pay the bill through phone number.
- You have to call on, 317.261.8222. 888.261.8222.
- when you pay with a credit card call on 800-672-2407. Via KUBRA EZ-Pay. $1.95 KUBRA fee per payment.
IPL Bill Pay by Mail:
- You can also pay the bill through the mail. You have to send the bill to a particular address.
- Send it to, PO Box 110. Indianapolis, IN 46206-0110.
Also Read: How to Pay EBMUD Bill Online
IPL Bill Pay in Person:
- To pay the bill in person you have to send the payment to
- IPL customer service center and you have to pay a fee of $1.95.
- You can also pay through an authorized agent and pay a $2 fee
- Visit the web address aesindiana.com/pay-person
- KUBRA EZ-PAY kiosks located at our Customer Service Center
- Located at 2102 N. Illinois St.
- Available 24/7
- Payments are posted to your AES Indiana account immediately
- Cash, check, credit or debit ($1.95 KUBRA convenience fee applies for credit and debit card payments)
- For Authorized pay agent
- Most FirsTech Pay Agents accept cash, check, money orders and cashier’s checks.
- Includes convenient ACE, PLS, Kroger and Wal-Mart locations
- Payments recognized by AES Indiana immediately
- $2.00 service fee applies.
- Now click on ‘Find a location’ tab. Add your city and zip code. You can also check the map.
IPL Bill Auto Payment:
- You can pay the bill by auto payment. You have to set it.
- Go to the link aesindiana.com
- Login with the online account and follow the page instructions.
IPL Customer Information:
For more details call on 317-261-8111. Residential Customer Service: 888-261-8222 or 317-261-8222.