accountmanager.ford.com – How to Pay Ford Credit Bill
About Ford Credit:
The financial service of the Ford Motor Company is known as the Ford Credit. If you are looking to finance your Ford or Lincoln, then you should consider the Ford Credit. With the Ford Credit, you will get a range of auto financing options, special incentives to college students, and flexible repayment plans. But if you are not marketing for the Ford or Lincoln vehicle, then it might not a great option for you.
How to Pay Ford Credit Bill:
There are several options to pay your Ford Credit bill. You can follow any methods below, which is more convenient for you.
You can pay your Ford Credit bill online. To make the payment online, you must have registered for online access using the account number. The registered members will have their username and password to access the account. If you have your login credentials, then you can follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit this link accountmanager.ford.com.
- Then, provide your username and password on the given fields.
- After that, simply click on the Login button.
- Then, log in to your account, you can easily pay your Ford Credit bill.
You can even make the payment for Ford Credit through your mobile device. To make the payment easier, follow these steps below:
- From your mobile browser, you have to visit this link www.ford.com/finance.
- Then, you have to log in to your account manager.
- There, you can choose single or automatic payments.
Pay by Telephone:
You can also make the payment through your phone. To make a secure and direct payment over your phone, you can use your check or saving account. The payment option is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Using the telephone payment method, you can schedule your payment up to 30 days in advance. By following these instructions below, you can make the payment very easily:
- To pay your Ford Credit bill, you have to call at 1-800-334-1161.
- Then, simply enter your account number.
- You have to provide your last 4 digits of SSN or TIN.
- You have to enter your bank account number and routing number.
- Then simply confirm your payment and the payment amount will be deducted from your bank account.
Before making the payment, we recommend you to check the terms and conditions on their official website.
Also Read : Pay your Nissan Finance Bill Online
If you have two or more vehicle accounts, then you can simply combine your billing to receive one consolidated monthly statement.
To enroll for the Combine Billing, you have to follow these instructions below:
From the website, have to download the Combine Billing Form. You have to mail or fax the form as listed.
You can also enroll for the Combine Billing by clicking on this number 1-866-763-5539. After you complete your enrollment, your consolidated statement will start with your next billing cycle.
You can use the MoneyGram to payoff your Ford Credit bill. To locate your nearest MoneyGram locations, you have to follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit the official website of MoneyGram.
- Just by clicking on this link www.moneygram.com, you will be redirected to the website.
- Then, you have to click on the Find a Location option on the menu.
- Enter your address, city, zip, or postal code on the provided field.
- After that, you need to click on the Search icon to find your nearest MoneyGram location.
You can also call the MoneyGram at 1-800-926-9400.
If you want to make the MoneyGram Express Payment, then you have to fill-up the form. To fill up the Express Payment form, you will require this following information:
- Receive Code: 2074.
- Express Payment Form.
- Ford Credit Account Number.
You can also make the payment for the Ford Credit bill using the Western Union. To find your nearest Western Union location, you have to follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit the Western Union website by clicking on this link www.westernunion.com.
- You have to click on the Find Locations option.
- Then, provide your address, city-state, or zip on the given field.
- After that, it will show you your nearest Western Union locations.
You can also call the Western Union at 1-800-325-6000.
For Quick Collect from, you will require these following things:
- Your Account Number.
- Payee: Ford Motor Credit Company.
- Urgent Delivery Method.
How the Penalty Fees Work:
You can contact the Ford customer service and they will explain to you about the fees related to the Ford Credit. There are the fees, you will be charged with the Ford Credit fees:
Security Deposit: Depending on your loan details, your security deposit might vary.
Late Payment: The customer will be charged a late payment fee of 5% of the past due amount.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill:
If you are not able to pay your Ford Credit bill, you should contact the customer service and they will provide your alternative payment method.
Ford Credit Customer Service:
If you face any problem while paying your Ford Credit bill, you can contact the customer service at 1-800-727-7000. The customer service is available from Monday to Friday, at 7 AM -8 PM CT and Saturday 7 AM – 5 PM CT.