customer.montana-dakota.com/login – Montana Dakota Utilities Natural Gas Bill Pay Online
How to Montana Dakota Utilities Natural Gas Bill :
Montana Dakota Utilities is a utility company, that provides natural gas and electricity. They mainly serve the people of North Dakota and Wyoming. They provide their services at a very affordable price rate. They serve around 410,000 customers and cover about 168,000 square miles.
How to Make Payment for Dakota Utilities Natural Gas Bill :
Montana Dakota Utilities provides several payment options to make the payment for the gas bill. In order to make the payment, you just have to follow any of the following payment options below:
Pay for Dakota Utilities Gas Bill via Online Method :
The online payment option is a convenient and secure method of payment. For the new users, you have to complete the registration first. Once you complete your registration, then you will have your username and password. With your login credentials, you have to follow these instructions below:
- You have to click on this link customer.montana-dakota.com/login.
- Then, on the given space, provide your username and password.
- After providing your login credentials, you need to select the Sign In option.
- Once you logged in to your account, you have to look for the payment option.
Pay for Montana Dakota Utilities Gas Bill by Automatic Payment :
You can also set up an automatic payment service. It allows the customers to pay their Montana Dakota Utilities bill automatically from checking or savings account, credit, or debit cards. With the automatic payment, you don’t have to think about the bill payment each month. To enroll for the automatic payment, you just need to follow these simple instructions as mentioned below:
- You have to click on this link customer.montana-dakota.com/login
- Then, on the provided field, enter your username and password.
- After providing all the details, simply click on the Sign In option.
- Then, you have to set up your automatic payment option.
Pay for Montana Dakota Utilities Gas Bill by SpeedPay :
You can also use the SpeedPay service to make your payment. To make the payment, you will need your account number and service address zip code. With these credentials, you have to follow these steps below:
- You have to go to this link internet.speedpay.com/mdu.
- Then, in the first field, you have to provide your account number.
- Provide your service address zip code on the next field.
- After providing all the required details, select the Log In button.
- After that, you need to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment.
Pay for Montana Dakota Utilities Gas Bill by Mail :
You can also use the mail service to make the payment for your Montana Dakota utility gas bill. You can pay by money order or personal check by mail to Montana Dakota Utilities. The mail payment service is quite slower than the other payment service. So, make sure that you have enough time to make the payment. Before sending the mail, please be sure to include your account number on your check or money order. Use this mail address below to complete your natural gas bill payment:
Montana Dakota Utilities
PO Box 5600
Bismarck, ND 58506-5600
Pay for Montana Dakota Utilities Gas Bill by Convenience Pay :
You can pay your Montana Dakota Utilities natural gas bill in person. You have to visit any of your nearest Convenience Pay locations to make payment for your utility bill. They accept the payment in form of cash or check. For making payment in person, you would not have to pay any additional fees. Do not forget to bring your bill with you to make the payment.
In order to find out your nearest payment locations, you have to click on this link www.montana-dakota.com/customer-service/payment-options/payment_locations.
How the Penalty Fees Work
These are the following fees that you might charge by the Montana Dakota Utilities company.
- Late Payment Fee: If you fail to pay your natural gas bill by the due date, you will be charged the late payment fees. For the late payment, you have to pay 1% of the past due balance.
- Security Deposit: You also have to the security deposit for their services. You have to pay 1/6 amount of your annual bill.
- Connection Fee: You have to pay a service fee of $18 for the connection.
Also Read : Pay your Rappahannock Electric Bill Online
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill :
For any financial problem, you cannot pay your bill on time, you can simply contact the customer service department. You can ask about the energy assistance program, which is available in your area.
LIHEAP: This federally funded program is designed for low-income customers. If you meet certain income guidelines, then you can apply for this program. Due to limited funding, you should apply as soon as possible.
Montana Dakota Utilities Contact Info :
If you face any problem to make the payment for your Montana Dakota Utilities, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service is available at:
Mon to Fri: 7:30 A.M. – 6:30 P.M.
Reference Link :