www.njng.com – New Jersey Natural Gas Bill Pay
How to Pay New Jersey Natural Gas Bill :
New Jersey Natural Gas is a natural gas company that serves throughout the New Jersey area. This company under the umbrella of the Fortune 1000 company New Jersey Resources. The headquarter of this company is located in Wall Township, New Jersey. This company earns over $2.5 billion per year.
How to Make Payment for New Jersey Natural Gas Bill :
New Jersey Natural Gas offers several payment options to pay your natural gas bill. You can make the payment by following any of these payment methods below:
Pay New Jersey Natural Gas Bill via Online Payment Method:
You can pay your natural gas bill through an online payment method. You must have to register your account first to make the payment. After you complete the registration process, you have to follow these instructions below:
- You have to go to the official website of New Jersey Natural Gas.
- For direct access to the website, you can click on this link www.njng.com.
- You will see the login section as you landed on the homepage.
- There, on the provided field, you have to provide your User Name and Password.
- To save your User Name on that device, check the Remember My User Name option.
- After providing your login credentials, you need to select the Login button.
- Once you logged in to your account, you have to look for the payment option.
Pay New Jersey Natural Gas Bill by One Time Payment:
You can also pay your bill without login into your New Jersey Natural Gas account. You will require your New Jersey Natural Gas account number to make the payment. You have to follow these simple instructions below to complete your bill payment:
- Simply, click on this link secure8.i-doxs.net/NJNG/OneTimeValidate.
- Then, on the provided field, enter your account number.
- You have to enter the validation code as it appears on the image.
- After providing that, you have to select the Next button.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete your payment.
Pay New Jersey Natural Gas Bill by AutoPay:
AutoPay is a hassle-free payment option to pay your natural gas bill. You don’t have to write any checks with AutoPay. Using AutoPay, you will never miss a payment. The payment amount will automatically deduct from your financial account on the due date. In order to set up for the enrollment for the AutoPay, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to click on this link www.njng.com to visit the official website.
- There, on the login section, provide your User Name and Password.
- After that, you have to click on the Login button to proceed further.
- Once you logged in to your account, you have to look for the AutoPay option.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the AutoPay setup.
Also Read : Pay your Union Power Bill Online
Pay New Jersey Natural Gas Bill by Phone:
You have to call at 800-221-005 to pay your New Jersey Natural Gas bill. When you asked why you are calling, just say that Make a Payment. You can pay through Kubra’s secure telephone payment service. While calling, please be sure to have your NJNG account number and your credit or debit card account information. For making payment through Kubra, you will be charged some service fees. You can also make the payment through your checking account information.
Pay New Jersey Natural Gas Bill by Mail:
You can also pay your New Jersey Natural Gas bill through the mail service. While making the payment, use the return envelope and make sure to include the tear-off payment portion of your bill with the money order or check. That will help them to proceed with the payment efficiently. Please do not use glue, tape, or staples on your payment.
If you don’t have the return envelope, then you can use the mail address below:
New Jersey Natural Gas Co.
PO Box 11743
Newark, NJ 07101-4743
Pay New Jersey Natural Gas Bill in Person:
You can pay your New Jersey Natural Gas bill at any of your nearest NJNG drop box locations:
1415 Wyckoff Road, Wall, NJ
633 Lake Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ
Lakewood Industrial Park
775 Vassar Avenue, Lakewood, NJ
Roundhill Corporate Center
201 Roundhill Drive, Rockaway, NJ
Pay New Jersey Natural Gas Bill by Authorized Payment Locations :
You can also make the payment for your New Jersey Natural Gas bill through the Western Union locations. In order to find your nearest Western Union locations, you have to follow these instructions below:
- You have to click on this link www.westernunion.com.
- Then, you need to click on the Find Location option.
- Provide your zip code or city name on the given field to find out your nearest Western Union locations.
How the Penalty Fees Work :
At the time of starting the service, you will be charged the security deposit. The payment amount is depending on several factors. Also, there is nothing mentioned about the late payment fees or other penalties on the website.
Returned Check Fee: If your payment check is refused by the bank for any reason, you have to pay the returned check fees. You will be charged $10 for the returned check fees.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill :
There are several programs are available for you, if you are having trouble paying your New Jersey Natural Gas bill.
- Budget Plan: It allows the customers to set up a gas bill each month on the program. The monthly payment will be determined by previous gas usage.
- Payment Arrangement: New Jersey Natural Gas customers can apply for the payment arrangement. The details on the payment plan were available for the current customer. You have to contact the customer service department for more information about the payment arrangement.
- State Assistance: State assistance is available for those who are in need. You have to visit NJShares.org for more information regarding this program.
New Jersey Natural Gas Contact Info :
If you are facing any program to pay your New Jersey Natural Gas bill, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service is available at:
Customer Service and Billing Inquiries: 800-221-0051
Monday to Friday: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Call Before You Dig: (free mark out of utility lines) 811 or 800-272-1000
Theft of Service: 800-631-6041
Consumer Action Helpline: 800-425-1109
Call In Your Meter Read: 800-221-0051
Employment Information Line: 732-938-1000
Reference Link :