customer.intgas.com – Pay your Intermountain Gas Bill Online
How to Pay Intermountain Gas Bill :
Intermountain Gas is the natural gas distributor of Idaho. The headquarter of this company is located in Boise, Idaho. They serve both residential and commercial customers throughout the state. They provide services to more than 350,000 customers in 76 communities in Southern Idaho. This company is a subsidiary of the MDU Resources Group, Inc.
How to Pay Intermountain Gas Bill :
Intermountain Gas provides you several convenient payment options to pay your bill. You can follow any of the following payment option mentioned below to complete your bill payment:
Pay Intermountain Gas Bill via Online Method:
You can make payment online from any of your active US checking accounts. It is a simple and secure way to monitor your account and pay the bill. This service completely free and available 24/7. With the online payment service, you can save time, trees, postage, and gasoline by switching to paperless statements. With the online account service, you will get the flexibility of reviewing your account details. You will require your login credentials, to make the payment. You have to follow these simple instructions below to complete your payment:
- You have to visit this link customer.intgas.com.
- Then on the provided field, enter your Username and Password.
- After that, simply select the Sign In option to access the Intermountain Gas portal.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can easily make the payment.
Pay Intermountain Gas Bill by Automatic Payment:
Take the advantage of a convenient, no-cost payment plan with Automatic Payments. With the Automatic Payment, the billing amount will automatically withdraw from your bank account on the due date. You will see the bill date on your billing stub. In order to enroll for the Automatic Payment, you have to follow these instructions below:
- You have to click on this link customer.intgas.com
- Then, on the given space, provide your Username and Password.
- After that, simply click on the Sign In option to proceed further.
- Once you logged in to your account, you have to click on the Automatic Payments option. This option is located on the Payment Center page.
Pay Intermountain Gas Bill by Phone:
You can also make the payment by your phone anytime using the electronic transfer from your bank account. You can also use a credit card, debit card, or electronic check using the Speedpay Bill Payment Service. Speedpay is a third-party service provider and they will charge $1.99 for the transaction. You can use the ATM or Debit cards with the logo of NYCE, PLUS, or STAR to make the payment. You can also use the Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express Credit Card. In order to make the payment, you have to dial 844-413-7758. After calling on this number, simply follow the prompts to complete your payment.
Pay Intermountain Gas Bill by SpeedPay:
You can pay your Intermountain Gas bill through the Speedpay service. You will be charging a transaction fee of $1.99 for making payment through Speedpay. You can make the payment without even log in to your account. You will require your account number and the service address zip code to make the payment. To pay your Intermountain Gas bill, you need to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to click on this link internet.speedpay.com/mduintermountain.
- Then, on the given field, input your account number and service address zip code.
- After providing all the required details, you need to select the Log In button.
- After that, simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete your payment.
Also Read : Salt River Project Bill Payment Guide
Pay Intermountain Gas Bill by Convenience Pay:
You can pay your Intermountain Gas bill in person at any of your nearest Convenience Pay locations. They accept the payment in form of cash or check and you would not be charging any fees for making the payment. You will your Intermountain Gas bill to make the payment. So, make sure to bring your bill with you. To find your nearest payment centers, you have to click on this link www.intgas.com/customer-service/payment-locations.
Pay Intermountain Gas Bill by Mail Payment:
You can also send your payment through the postal service. You have to send your payment and lower portion of your bill to Intermountain Gas. You can use the check or money order to make the payment. Please do not send the payment in form of cash. Also, it will take around 5 days to process your payment. Not forgot to include your bill stub with the payment. You have to send your mail to this address below:
Intermountain Gas Company
PO Box: 5600 Bismarck
Pay Intermountain Gas Bill by Level Pay :
Level Pay will take your budgeting easy. It will make your monthly bill payment equal. The monthly bill amount will be determined by your previous year’s service consumption. Using your actual history, they will divide your monthly bill into monthly installments. In order to enroll for Level Pay, you can contact the customer service department or follow these instructions below:
- You need to click on this link customer.intgas.com
- Simply provide your login credentials on the required fields.
- Then, click on the Sign In option to access your online account.
- After that, you have to look for the Level Pay option.
How the Penalty Fees Work :
There are some penalty fees associated with your Intermountain Gas bill. These are the following fees you may charge by the Intermountain Gas company:
- Late Payment Fee: If you fail to make payment by the due date, you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment, you will be charged 1% of the due balance.
- Returned Payment Fee: If your payment check is returned by the bank, then you have to pay the returned payment fees. You will be charged 420 for the returned check fee.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill :
If you cannot make the payment for any financial reason, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service representative will discuss with you the payment extension and payment arrangements plan.
If you are a qualified low-income customer, then you can also apply for the LIHEAP program. In this program, the customers have to prove their income before receiving those benefits.
Intermountain Gas Contact Info :
If you still need any assistance to pay your Intermountain Gas bill or any account-related problem, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service is available at:
Treasure Valley: 208-377-6840
All Other Areas: 800-548-3679
Available Hours: 7:30 A.M. – 6:30 P.M. | Monday through Friday
Reference Link :