gci.com – Steps to Pay GCI Bill Online
GCI Online Bill Pay Login Guide:
Settled in Alaska with extra areas all through the U.S., GCI has worked for over 40 years to convey correspondence and innovation administrations to probably the most far-off networks and in the absolute most testing conditions in North America. GCI is a pioneer in its field, bringing telemedicine and online training abilities to networks across the state and proceeding with endeavors to interface the Arctic worldwide just as offering solid types of assistance to customer and business markets.
GCI’s presentation of 1 GIG web speeds in the state just as its creative organization with Apple are among the innumerable ways the organization has changed correspondence and personal satisfaction for Alaskans. Over the course of forty years, they’ve put more than $3 billion in Alaska, and Alaskans, building up a network, growing admittance to administrations like schooling and medical care, and challenging the inconceivable in the state’s harshest and most far off conditions.
Services of GCI:
- Small Business
- Internet: Internet Plans, Esports
- Mobile: Phones and Tablets, Unlimited Mobile Plans, Fastphone Prepaid Mobile Plans, Coverage Map, Accessories, Mobile Deals, All Things Mobile
- TV: TV Overview, TV Plans, Channel Lineup, Premium Channels, TiVo, TV Everywhere, TV Support
- Connected Home: Connected Home Devices, Streaming, Apple TV.
Login to your GCI Online Account:
- Enter the URL gci.com in the browser search box. Then hit enter.
- At the upper right side of the screen click on ‘My account’ button.
- Click on ‘myGCI’ button. Add MyGCI username, password click on ‘Log in’ button.
Retrieve GCI Login Information:
- To retrieve the login details use the link gci.com
- In the login section click on ‘Forgot password?’ button under the login boxes.
- Enter your MyGCI username click on ‘Submit’ button.
- For username recovery enter the account email address and hit on ‘Submit’.
- Follow the page instructions after this to recover the login details.
- If you only had a login for eBill, our Customer Service team is ready to help you. For this you need to visit a local store or call us at 800-800-4800 and they’ll get you set up.
Sign Up for GCI Account:
- To sign up for GCI account go to the portal using the link gci.com
- Visit the login section and click on ‘Sign up’ at the center right side of the page.
- Add your email address, check the verification box and click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this to complete the sign up process.
- To resend MyGCI activation you have to sign up first.
GCI Bill Payment by Auto Pay:
- Copy and paste the GCI URL gci.com to visit the page
- You will be requested to login with your online account after that you can set the automatic payment.
- Autopay lets you to schedule a recurring monthly payment for the total amount due on your bill.
- The amount due is automatically debited to either your bank account or charged to your credit card.
GCI Bill Payment by Phone:
- For the phone payment you have to dial: 265-5400 in Anchorage or 1-800-800-4800. This is a toll-free nationwide number, then follow the page prompts to make your payment or hear your balance.
- You must have a copy of your invoice or account number handy. You will also need your CPNI number
GCI Bill Payment Through Mail Address:
- The moment you have received your bill; you can mail in your payment to one of the following addresses: For Mobile, Internet, or Home Phone. PO Box 99016. Anchorage, AK 99509-9016. For GCI TV. PO Box 196609. Anchorage, AK 99519-6609
GCI Bill Payment Through Fast Phone/Prepaid Services:
- To pay through Fast phone service login with the online account using the link gci.com
- After logging in you can set up the payment.
- Or you can call on 444-8100. The mechanized brief will request that you affirm your telephone number by squeezing 1
- In case you’re not calling from your prepaid telephone you’ll be approached to enter your 10-digit telephone number.
- Enter the password, you will be told your present record equilibrium and termination date.
- In the wake of calling you can reclaim a PIN, pay with a charge card, apply assets from your wallet to your arrangement, address client care.
GCI Customer Information:
For more information call on 800-800-4800.