www.jea.com – Steps to Pay JEA Bill Online
Enroll, Access to JEA Online Bill Pay Account:
They accept how they work is similarly pretty much as significant as the actual work. Consistently, their kin and organizations all throughout the planet experience their qualities to bring them one bit nearer to speeding up a greener energy future for everyone. Safety is at the center of all that they do. They generally recognize expected dangers to their kin, project workers, clients, accomplices, and networks.
Measure accomplishment by how securely they lead their work together while adding to a greener energy future. They act with the most extreme uprightness towards their kin, project workers, clients, accomplices, and networks, and hold the arrangements they convey together to worldwide principles of excellence.AES Indiana is focused on developing fortitude and conveying long-haul supportability through variety.
Services Offered by JEA:
- Storm Center
- Outage Center
- Public Meeting Notices
- JEA Solutions: My Account, Business Resources, Environment, Engineering and Construction, Procurement.
JEA Bill Pay Login Guide:
- Visit the JEA portal. The web address for the portal is www.jea.com
- At the center-left side of the page, there is the log-in section.
- Add the username, password click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- You can also pay the bill after logging in to the account. Click on Pay by Bank Account (or Manage Bank Accounts, if you haven’t already saved a bank account).
- Indicate the amount you would like to pay.
- Indicate the bank account with which you would like to pay.
- Select a future payment date.
- Check your email for confirmation of your scheduled payment, and again once your payment has been processed.
Retrieve JEA Login Information:
- Visit the official webpage of the JEA. The URL for the webpage is www.jea.com
- Click on the ‘Forgot Username or Password?’ tab under the ‘Sign in’ tab.
- Add the username click on the ‘Send password’ button.
- For username retrieval enter your email address, JEA account number click on the ‘Recover username’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this and complete the login recovery process.
Create JEA Account:
- To create the account go to the website www.jea.com
- Click on the ‘Create an account tab under the sign-in button.
- Provide JEA account number, email, confirm email click on the ‘Confirm identity’ button.
JEA Bill Pay by Auto Payment:
- To make the auto payment visit the official web address www.jea.com
- You need to sign in with an online account.
- Then you can set up the payment.
- To enroll in AutoPay, your account must not have an outstanding balance or be in a payment extension plan. AutoPay will begin on your next billing cycle after you sign up, so please pay any account balance currently due by its due date.
- When the company prepares your bill, your account balance will reflect payment has been made, although it will not withdraw from your bank account until your due date.
- After you enroll, you can always update your bank information within your jea.com online account.
- You can also use Fast Pay after logging into the online account. This is a convenient way to pay your JEA bill by credit card without logging into jea.com or having to re-enter payment information each month.
- By signing up for Fast Pay, you’ll get an email each month (separately from your eBill, if applicable) to confirm your utility payment amount. Click to confirm your payment and your utility bill will be automatically paid with the credit card saved in your account.
- To set up Fast Pay follow the steps: From the Online Bill Pay page, click the Pay by Credit/Debit button. Then from the resulting JEA Online Payments page, click the upper-left menu and select Fast Pay.
JEA Bill Pay by Phone:
- You can make the payment through the phone number
- Call (904) 665-6000 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to pay your bill with a bank account, credit or debit card using our automated system. Payments will post to your account immediately.
JEA Bill Pay by Mail:
- Mail a check or money order, along with your account number, to:
- P.O. Box 45047 Jacksonville, FL 32232-5047.
JEA Bill Payment in Person:
- JEA’s Downtown Jacksonville Customer Center representatives offer a full range of services, including stop, start or transfer of service and bill payment.
- Visit the webpage com/Contact#Downtown.
- Next find the nearest locations.
JEA Bill Payment at Authorized Locations:
- Pay at a JEA-authorized Payment Location near you and have your payment credited to your account within one hour.
- Visit the webpage com/contact/payment_location_information
- Next check the locations and preferences of yours and follow the page instructions after this.
JEA Contact Details:
For more details call on (904) 665-6000 or (800) 683-5542. Or go to the walk in: 21 West Church Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202.