withlacoochee.smarthub.coop – Steps to Pay Withlacoochee River Electric Bill
About Withlacoochee River Electric
Withlacoochee River Electric is an electric utility company. This utility company was started in 1941. The office of this utility company is located in Lecanto, Weeki Wachee, Shady Hill, San Antonio, and Dade City. It is a non-profitable electric cooperative, that is specialized in the distribution of solar and electric energy.
How to Pay Withlacoochee River Electric Bill
There are several convenient payment methods are available to pay your utility bill. To learn more about these payment options, follow the below information:
Pay Withlacoochee River Electric Bill via Online Method:
The online payment method is the fastest way to pay your utility bill. If you are a new user, then you have to sign up for the Self-Service Site. You can make the payment in form of a checking or savings account. If you already completed the sign up process, then you need to follow these steps:
- You have to go to this link withlacoochee.smarthub.coop.
- Then, on the provided field, input the Email Address and Password.
- After providing your login credentials, you need to select the Login button.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your utility bill.
Pay Withlacoochee River Electric Bill by Mail:
Pay your Withlacoochee River Electric bill through the traditional mail method. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Withlacoochee River Electric. The mail payment method is quite slower than the other payment methods. It takes some time to reach the payment to Withlacoochee River Electric. Before sending the mail, make sure to add your utility account number to your check. You can send your payment stub to the address below:
Withlacoochee River Electric
P.O. Box 100, Dade City
Pay Withlacoochee River Electric Bill by One Time Payment:
You can also pay your Withlacoochee River Electric bill through Withlacoochee River Electric’s Pay Now site. It is a very easy bill payment option without registration. Also, there is no requirement for login. You will only require your account number and last name or business name to make the payment. To make the payment, for your utility bill, follow these simple steps:
- You have to visit this link withlacoochee.smarthub.coop/PayNow.
- On the first field, enter your Withlacoochee River Electric account number.
- Enter your last name or business name on the last field.
- After providing all the details, you need to select the Submit button.
- After that, you have to follow the steps further to make your utility bill payment.
Also Read : How to Pay Wisconsin Public Service Bill Online
Pay Withlacoochee River Electric Bill in Person:
You can also pay your utility bill in person at any of your nearest office locations. You can make the payment in form of cash or money order. Make sure to bring your billing statement to make the payment. You have to visit these locations to make payment:
Billy E. Brown Corporate Center
14651 21st St.
Dade City, FL 33523
One Pasco Center District Office
30461 Commerce Drive
San Antonio, FL 33576
Bayonet Point District Office
12013 Hays Rd.
Shady Hill, FL 34610
West Hernando District Office
10005 Cortez Blvd.
Weeki Wachee, FL 34613
Crystal River District Office
5330 W. Gulf-To-Lake Hwy.
Lecanto, FL 34461
Pay Withlacoochee River Electric Bill by Electronic Fund Transfer:
Pay your Withlacoochee River Electric bill automatically from your checking or savings account. You have to sign up for the EFT or Electronic Fund Transfer to use this service. With the EFT, you will never miss a bill payment. Simply follow these instructions to set up your Electronic Fund Transfer:
- You have to click on this link withlacoochee.smarthub.coop
- Then, on the provided field, input the Email and Password.
- After providing your log in details, you need to select the Login button.
- Then, follow the steps further to set up your EFT.
Pay Withlacoochee River Electric Bill by Phone:
Customers can also pay their utility bill over the phone. You have to dial 1-844-209-7166 on your phone. The payment over the phone service is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. You can make the payment from your credit card or debit card. While calling on this number, keep your account number and banking details handy. You just have to follow the on-call instructions to make your utility bill payment.
How the Penalty Fees Work:
There are multiple fees that you will be charged by the Withlacoochee River Electric. You have to pay the following fees for uninterrupted utility service:
- Reconnection Fee: If your service is already terminated for any reason, then for the reconnection, you have to pay $40.
- Reconnection Fee After Hours: For the reconnection after hours, your fees will be $75.
- Security Deposit: Withlacoochee River Electric charges a security deposit to the customers. The security deposit amount will be equal to the two times the highest bill or $300.
- Additional Deposit: You also might be charged some additional deposit, if your service is disconnected for non-payment or returned for insufficient balance.
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the payment by the due date, you will be charged the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you will be charged 1.5% of the past due amount.
- Collection Fee: If the customer service representative collection the billing amount from your home, you have to pay the collection fees of $25 per trip.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
If you are having trouble making the payment for your utility bill, you have to contact the customer service department. You should ask for the payment arrangement program to the customer service department. They also have the LIHEAP program for the customers. The LIHEAP program is specially designed for low-income customers. If you meet certain income guidelines, then you can apply for this program. For more information about the LIHEAP program, you have to contact your local Department of Social Service office or the National Energy Assistance Referral Project at 1-866-674-6327.
Withlacoochee River Electric Contact Info:
If need any help to pay your Withlacoochee bill, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service is available at:
Corporate Office, Dade City: (352) 567-5133
Bayonet Point District: (727) 868-9465
Crystal River District: (352) 795-4382
South Central Pasco County to Dade City: (813) 979-9732
Sumter County to West Hernando: (352) 793-7813
Dunnellon to Crystal River: (352) 489-6818
One Pasco Center District: (352) 588-5115
West Hernando District: (352) 596-4000
Eastern Hernando County to Dade City: (352) 596-3360
Northwest Lakeland to Dade City: (863) 687-4396
Central Pasco County to Bayonet Point: (813) 972-9233
Office Hours: Mon to Fri: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., excluding holidays.