How to Pay Bank of America Auto Finance Bill
About America Auto Finance:
Bank of America is one of the largest lending banks within the United States. At the Bank of America, you will get auto finance loans, personal and business loans. Customers can apply for the loan through the Bank of America website. The customer will get 30 days after they get approved for a loan, to get the guaranteed rate to purchases a vehicle before the rate expires.
The Bank of America auto finance bill will be listed in your online account. Each month, you will receive the monthly statement. You can simply return your monthly statement with the money order or personal check to make the payment. But there are other payment methods to complete the payment. You can follow any methods below which is more convenient for you.
Pay Bank of America Auto Finance Bill via Online Method:
The online method is the best and easiest way to make the payment. To make the payment, you must register for the Bank of America online banking account. If you already registered, then you must have your register online ID and passcode. If you have your login credentials, then you have to follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Bank of America.
- By clicking on this link www.bankofamerica.com, you will be redirected to the website.
- There, you will get the login section on the left-hand side of the page.
- You have to input your online ID and password on the provided fields.
- If you are using your personal device, then check the box, Remember Online ID option. It will save your Online ID on that device.
- After that, you need to click on the login button to access the account.
- Then, log in to the portal, you can make the payment very easily.
Pay Bank of America Auto Finance Bill by Phone:
You can pay your Bank of America Auto Finance bill over your phone. This is a completely free service for the customers. To pay your BOA Auto Finance bill via phone, you have to call at 800.215.6195. This service is available 24 hours and 7 days a week. Before making the payment, you should know that same-day payments cannot be canceled.
Pay Bank of America Auto Finance Bill by Mail:
You can also pay your Bank of America Auto Finance bill through the mail. You have to send your car loan payoff amount to this address: Bank of America, N.A., PO Box 15220, Wilmington, DE 19886-5220. While sending the mail, make sure to include your loan account number with the funds.
Also Read : How to Pay Harley Davidson Financing Bill
Pay Bank of America Auto Finance Bill in Personal:
You can also pay off your auto loan in person. You can pay your loan at any of your nearest financial centers. To find your nearest Bank of America locations, you have to follow these instructions below:
- First, you need to click on this link locators.bankofamerica.com.
- Then, on the given field, provide your address, zip code, or landmark.
- After that, you need to click on the Search icon.
- After that, it will show you your nearest Bank of America locations.
- At there, you can pay off your auto finance bill.
How the Penalty Fees Work:
At Bank of America, you can apply for an auto loan without any fees. But customers are responsible for paying late payment fees and returned payment fees. These are included in the terms and conditions of the auto loan from the Bank of America. It is not clearly specified the penalty fees on the Bank of America website.
What to Do If Can’t Pay the Bill:
If you face any program, when you make the payment, you can contact the customer service department immediately at 1-800-215-6195. The customer service repetitive will help you with the possible moving the loan payment.
If you want to contact the Bank of America customer service, then you can contact them on phone at 844.892.6002. The customer service is available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to midnight ET. On Saturday, from 9 am to 8 pm ET.