www.oklahomanaturalgas.com – Make a Payment for Oklahoma Natural Gas Bill Online
About Oklahoma Natural Gas :
Oklahoma Natural Gas is one of the largest gas distributors in Oklahoma state. It was originally started in 1906 and it is among the oldest corporation in Oklahoma. The headquarter of this company is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States. They serve more than 871,000 customers throughout the state. Oklahoma Natural Gas is part of ONE Gas, Inc.
How to Pay Oklahoma Natural Gas Bill :
There are plenty of options available to pay your Oklahoma Natural Gas bill. You can just follow the following payment methods to complete your bill payment.
Pay Oklahoma Natural Gas Bill via Online Payment Method:
You can make the payment for your Oklahoma Natural Gas bill from your online account. To make the payment, you have to create your user account. If you already created your account, then you will have your username and password. With your login credentials, you need to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to click on this link www.oklahomanaturalgas.com.
- As you landed on the homepage, you will see the login section.
- Then, on the provided fields, simply input your Username and Password.
- After providing your log-in details, you need to select the Login button.
- After that, you have to follow further instructions to complete the payment.
Pay Oklahoma Natural Gas Bill by Guest Payment:
You can also pay your Oklahoma Natural Gas bill through the guest payment service. You can pay your natural gas bill without login into your account. You will require a billing account number and zip code to make the payment. You have to follow these simple instructions below to make your bill payment:
- You have to visit this link www.oklahomanaturalgas.com/guest-payment.
- Then, you have to find your Oklahoma Natural Gas account.
- You can find your account, by billing account number, phone number, or address.
- If you choose your billing account number, then you have to enter your account number and zip code.
- After providing your details, you need to select the Lookup Account option.
- Then, you have to click on the Next button to proceed further.
Pay Oklahoma Natural Gas Bill by Automatic Payment:
You can pay your Oklahoma Natural Gas bill by automatic payment. Each month the billing amount will automatically deduct from your banking account. With automatic payment, you will never miss a payment. There will be no additional costs for making payment via automatic payment. In order to enroll for the Automatic Payment, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to click on this link www.oklahomanaturalgas.com
- Then, on the provided fields, you have to enter your username and password.
- After that, you need to select the Login button to proceed further.
- Once you logged in to your account, you have to look for the Automatic Payment.
- Then, simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the automatic payment set up.
Pay Oklahoma Natural Gas Bill by Mobile App:
With the Oklahoma Natural Gas mobile app, you will get the ability to pay your bills, view payment history, and more. You can use this app from the convenience of your smartphone.
This app is available to Oklahoma Natural Gas customers and can be accessed through Apple and Android apps stores. You have to visit the Google Play Store or App Store and search for Oklahoma Natural Gas.
In order to get access to your account through the mobile, you must have an Oklahoma Natural Gas online account. If you do not have an account, then you can register for the account on their homepage.
Pay Oklahoma Natural Gas Bill by Mail:
Use the postal service to pay your Oklahoma Natural Gas bill. You can make the payment in form of a personal check or money order. It will take around 5 to 6 days to process your payment. Also, do not forget to include your account number on your check or money order. You have to send your payment stub to the address below:
Oklahoma Natural Gas
P.O. Box 219296
Kansas City, MO 64121-9296
Also, include the tear-off portion of your monthly statement.
Pay Oklahoma Natural Gas Bill by Phone:
You can pay your natural gas bill by phone check or by credit or debit card through IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system. To make the payment, you have to dial 800-664-5463 from your phone. after calling on this number, you just have to follow the prompts or you can speak with a customer service representative. Make sure to keep your account number and the baking details by your side to make the payment.
Pay Oklahoma Natural Gas Bill by Authorized Payment Locations :
Oklahoma Natural Gas has over 500 payment locations such as drop boxes, payment agents, and kiosks. If you are making payment using these options, it will take several days to post to your account. If you have received the cutoff notice, then you must contact the customer service department with your payment information. To find your nearest authorized payment centers, you have to follow these steps below:
- You have to click on this link www.oklahomanaturalgas.com/payment-options/payment-options.
- Then, scroll down your page to the end to get the location finder.
- On the given field, enter your zip code or city name.
- It will show you your nearest Oklahoma Natural Gas payment locations.
Also Read : How to pay Reliant Energy Bill Online
Pay Oklahoma Natural Gas Bill by Personal Banking :
You can make the payment from your personal bank website. You will require the following information to schedule payment:
Oklahoma Natural Gas
P.O. Box 219296
Kansas City, MO 64121-9296
You will require your 18 digits of the Oklahoma Natural Gas account number.
How the Penalty Fees Work :
These are the following fees that you have to pay:
- Returned Checks.
- Late Payments.
For more information on the penalty fees, you can contact the customer service department.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill :
Oklahoma Natural Gas provides several payment assistance programs for customers. To set up your payment arrangement, you have to contact the customer service department. If you do not follow the payment plan, your service might be disconnected. There are some other options, including:
- An average payment plan that is based upon your 12-month usage.
- LIHEAP home energy assistance program.
Oklahoma Natural Gas Customer Service :
If you have any questions regarding the Oklahoma Natural Gas bill payment, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service department is available at:
Mon to Fri: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM CST
Reference Link :