www.sunoco.com – How to Pay Sunoco Credit Card Bill Online
About Sunoco Reward Credit Card Bill Pay:
Sunoco is well known as a fuel card. They offer more than just gas. They serve two types of credit cards, Sunoco Rewards Credit Card and Commercial Credit Card. With the Sunoco Rewards Credit Card, you will get 5 cents off on every gallon you spent on gas. If you are a regular customer at Sunoco, then you should apply for the Sunoco Rewards Credit Card.
How to Pay Sunoco Reward Credit Card Bill
There are several payment options that are available to pay your Sunoco Rewards Credit Card bill. You can choose to follow any payment method to make the payment for your electric bill. Follow these payment methods below, which is right for you.
Pay Sunoco Reward Credit Card Bill via Online Payment Method:
You can easily make the payment or your Sunoco Reward credit card bill through an online payment service. If you are making your payment for the first time, you have to register your account first. If you already completed the registration process, then you have to follow these simple instructions to complete your payment:
- You need to go to this link www.sunoco.com.
- Then, scroll down the page and select the Pay Your Bill option.
- It will redirect you to the Sunoco credit card login portal.
- There, you have to provide your User ID and Password on the given space.
- To save your User ID on that device, check the Remember My User ID option.
- After providing your log-in details, you need to select the Sign-On option.
- Then, follow the steps further to make the payment for the Sunoco Credit Card bill.
Pay Sunoco Reward Credit Card Bill by Phone:
Cardholders can also make the payment for their Sunoco Rewards Credit Card bill over their phone. To make the payment, you have to contact the customer service department at 1-866-635-7981. Customer service is available from Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. You can make your bill payment from your bank account. While calling on this number, keep your Sunoco Credit Card and the banking details by your side. After calling on this number, you have to follow the on-call instructions to make the payment.
Also Read : Pay Shell Credit Card Bill Online
Pay Sunoco Reward Credit Card Bill by Mail:
Pay your Sunoco Rewards Credit Card bill through the traditional mail method. Send your money order or personal check to Sunoco. The mail payment method is quite slower than the other payment methods. It will take around a week to proceed with your payment. Before sending your mail, make sure to include your credit card number on your check. You have to send your payment stub to the address below:
Sunoco Rewards Card Payments
P.O. Box 78056
Phoenix, AZ 85062-8056
Pay Sunoco Reward Credit Card Bill in Person:
You can also pay your Sunoco Rewards Credit Card bill in person at any of your nearest Sunoco stations. There you can make the payment in person. To find out your nearest Sunoco station, you need to follow these simple steps:
- You have to click on this link www.sunoco.com/find-a-station.
- Then, in the first field, enter your city, state, or zip code.
- Choose the mile radius from your location.
- After proving all the details, you need to select the Go button.
- Then, follow the steps further to find out your nearest Sunoco Stations.
Pay Sunoco Reward Credit Card Bill by Mobile App:
Download the Sunoco mobile application to manage your Sunoco Reward Credit Card. Using this mobile app, you can pay your credit card bill. Android and iOS device users can download this app on their device. If you are using an Android device, then look at Google Play Store for this app. iOS users will get this app on Apple Apps Store. After downloading this app on your device, login into your account to make the payment.
How to Apply for Sunoco Reward Credit Card:
In case, if you don’t have the Sunoco Reward Credit Card yet, then you can apply. The application process is quite simple. You just need to follow these simple instructions to apply for this credit card:
- You need to click on this link www.sunoco.com/consumer-credit-cards.
- Then, tick the box to accepts all the terms and conditions.
- Then, click on Apply Now option to proceed further.
- On the next page, provide your name, email, address, phone, financial information, SSN, and date of birth.
- After providing all the details, you need to select the Review Terms & Conditions option.
Benefits of Sunoco Reward Credit Card:
There are several rewards on your Sunoco Rewards Credit Card. These are the following fees that you have to pay:
- For uploading your Sunoco Rewards credit card into the Sunoco App, then you will receive $10.
- You will get 10 cents on every gallon you spend.
- On your every C store purchase, you will get 10% back.
There are other additional fees that you will get with the Sunoco Rewards Credit Card:
- National ATM access.
- Flexible payment options.
- 24/7 online account management.
- Additional family cards at no extra cost.
How the Penalty Fees Work:
There are several interest rates and fees that you will be charged. These are the following rates and fees that you have to pay for Sunoco Rewards credit card:
- APR for Purchase: The annual percentage rate for the purchase, will be 26.49%.
- APR for Cash Advances: For a cash advance, your APR will be 29.95%, based on the prime rate.
- Minimum Interest Charge: If you ever charge any interest, then it will be no less than $2.
- Cash Advance: If you take a cash advance, then you will be charged $10 or a minimum of 5% of each cash advance.
- Late Payment: If you cannot make the payment by the due date, you will be charged a late payment of up to $40.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill:
There is no payment plan is listed o the Sunoco website. Most of the credit card companies do not offer a payment plan to the customer. You can also contact the customer service department they can help you to pay your Sunoco Credit Card bill.
Sunoco Contact Info
For any information regarding the Sunoco Credit Card bill payment, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service is available at:
Customer Service: 1-866-635-7981
Hours: Mon-Fri 7:00 am – 7:00 pm ET
Technical Assistance: 1-866-622-3574
Outside the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico: 1-423-477-6614
P.O. Box 7032
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-7032