ci.independence.mo.us – How to Pay Bill on your Independence Power and Light Online
Sign Up for Independence Power & Light Online Bill Pay Account:
Independence Power and Light is a civil electric utility, set up in 1901 to give the inhabitants and organizations of Independence protected, solid, and reasonable electric assistance. In Independence, inhabitants are not simply utility clients; they are likewise the proprietors of the utility. Through the chosen City Council, inhabitants have something to do with the arrangements and the rates by which IPL works.
Nearby control, serious rates, and fast reaction to client needs are a portion of the advantages of being served by a non-benefit, city utility like Independence Power and Light. Community occupants, through their privately chosen authorities, build up electric help strategies and electric rates.
Independence Power & Light Services:
Login to your Independence Power & Light:
- Copy and paste the URL ci.independence.mo.us in the browser search box click enter
- At the top right side of the page click on the ‘Sign in’ tab.
- Add the username, password click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
How to Reset Independence Power & Light Login Information:
- If you have lost the login information use the URL ci.independence.mo.us
- Click on the ‘Forgot username or password?’ tab.
- Add the username or account email click on the ‘submit’ button.
Register for Independence Power & Light Account:
- Go to the Independence Power & Light official portal ci.independence.mo.us
- Click on the ‘Not registered?’ tab under the login boxes.
- Enter your last name, first name, phone, phone ext, optional, address, Bldg, Apt/Ste, username, password, confirm password, e-mail. Click on the ‘Create account’ tab.
Independence Power & Light Bill Pay by One Time Payment:
- Visit the official webpage of Independence Power & Light. The URL for the webpage is ci.independence.mo.us/Utilities/Payment
- At the center-left side under the section ‘Don’t want to register click on the ‘Make a one-time payment’ button.
- Enter the customer ID, account number click on the ‘Go’ button.
- When you click the ‘Go’ button, you will be redirected to a third-party website in order to process your payment. Where you can click the ‘Close’ or ‘Cancel’ button on the page after you have made the payment or whenever you want to return to this page, and please do not close that window by clicking the ‘X’ button at the top right corner.
Independence Power & Light Bill Pay Automatic Bank Draft:
- For this payment option log in with the online account. Visit the official website ci.independence.mo.us.
- After this by enrolling in Automated Payment Service, your regularly scheduled utility bill will be paid automatically from your checking account by your bank on the day your payment is due and it’s free.
- Complete and return the Automated Bank Draft Authorization Form to the City of Independence Utilities Customer Service Office at 17221 E. 23rd Street S., Independence, MO 64057. For account verification, please enclose a voided check or photocopy of check on the bank or other financial institution account from which you would like future utility bills deducted.
Independence Power & Light Bill Payment by Phone:
- Independence Utilities provides an interactive telephone service that allows customers to pay their bills with a credit or debit card. Call (816) 325-SERV(7378), punch in your access code shown on your bill along with your personal identification number. It’s that easy.
- The City of Independence Utilities offers the Levelized payment plan to help customers budget their monthly utility bills. Each month, customers will be billed approximately the average of their last 12 months’ bill amount plus 10% of the excess or debit on the account. For additional information contact Customer Service at (816) 325-7930.
Independence Power & Light Bill Payment Through Mail:
- You can make the payment through mail address.
- Send the check or money order to 17221 E. 23rd Street S., Independence, MO 64057.
Independence Power & Light Bill Pay in Person:
- Bills may be paid in person at the company specified locations: City Hall. 111 E Maple Ave. Independence, MO 64050. Utilities Customer Service. 17221 E 23rd Street S. Independence, MO 64057.
Independence Power & Light Contact Number:
To get further assistance call on (816) 325-7930.