Access Florida Power & Light(FPL) Online Bill Pay Account:
Florida Power and Light Company is the biggest energy organization in the U.S. as estimated by retail power delivered and sold. The organization serves more than 5.6 million client accounts supporting in excess of 11 million occupants across Florida with spotless, solid, and reasonable power. FPL works one of the cleanest power age armadas in the U.S and in 2020 won the ReliabilityOne National Reliability Excellence Award, introduced by PA Consulting, for the fifth time over the most recent six years.
FPL is an auxiliary of Juno Beach, Florida-based NextEra Energy, a perfect energy organization generally perceived for its endeavors in maintainability, morals, and variety, and has been positioned No. 1 in the electric and gas utility industry in Fortune’s 2020 rundown of World’s Most Admired Companies. NextEra Energy is additionally the parent organization of NextEra Energy Resources, LLC, which, along with its subsidiary elements, is the world’s biggest generator of sustainable power from the breeze.
Services of FPL:
How to Login into Florida Power & Light Bill Account:
- Open a new tab in the browser and enter URL www.fpl.com in the address bar
- At the upper left side of the page, there are the login boxes
- Add the account email or user ID, password hit on the ‘Login’ button.
Reset Florida Power & Light Account:
- Go to the FPL portal by using the URL www.fpl.com
- In the login, section click on the ‘Forgot email/User ID’ button. Add the account number, SSN, SIN, SIN, PIN. If you do not have the account number enter a name, zip code, name, last numbers of SSN, SIN, SIN, PIN. Now click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- For password add the account email or user ID click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Register for Florida Power & Light Account:
- Go to the FPL portal home page. The URL for the website is www.fpl.com
- Click on the ‘Register ’ button on the right side of the screen.
- Add the email, confirm the email address click on, the ‘Continue’ button.
- If you want to move, transfer or disconnect the service after logging in you can access the tasks.
Florida Power & LightBill Pay by Mobile App:
- You can pay the bill by the Florida Power & Light application.
- You just have to download it in your mobile and you will get the payment process.
FPL Bill Pay by Phone Number:
- You have to call on, 1-800-226-3545.
- You must have your FPL bill and a copy of your check with you.
- Call the customer service number on the front of your bill from any phone, or find your customer service number.
- Write down the confirmation number you have on your bill. This will serve as your receipt.
FPL Bill Pay by Mail Address:
- To pay by mail you can post the payment through check as they won’t accept cash
- Also you must not fold the check.
- Send it to, General Mail Facility. Miami, FL 33188-0001.
FPL Bill Payment by AutoPay:
- For this log in to the website www.fpl.com, or if you are new, register now.
- Provide your bank account and routing numbers from a U.S. bank and choose when your payment is withdrawn.
- Provide some basic contact information and confirm your details.
- The company will confirm enrollment with a next-day confirmation email, a welcome letter, and a message on your bill.
FPL Bill Pay by Check Free or Bank:
- Join at CheckFree or your bank’s site by adhering to the guidelines given.
- Set up bills to be paid by enrolling and giving the data posted on your ordinary bill.
- Your electronic bill warning will be sent month to month and will incorporate the sum, due date, and a connection to see your bill.
FPL Bill Pay by Debit or Credit Card:
- You can buy the bill by your debit or credit card.
- Call on 1-800-979-3967.
FPL Bill Pay Through Agent Services:
- To pay through an agent go to the web address fpl.com/account/bill/pay-agents.html
- Click on the ‘Find my account’ button.
- Add your zip code or phone number, First Initial, Last Name, Zip Code, Last 4-digits of SSN/SIN/TIN/PIN click on ‘Find account’ button.
- This payment will give assurance that your payment will post immediately
- Maximum charge of $1.50 to make a payment
- You can pay in cash.
FPL Customer Service:
For more help call on 866-263-9185.