epelectric.com – How to Pay El Paso Electric Bill Online
El Paso Electric Online Bill Payment Guide:
El Paso Electric is a local electric utility giving age, transmission, and circulation administration to roughly 444,300 retail and discount clients in a 10,000 square mile space of the Rio Grande valley in west Texas and southern New Mexico. Its administration domain stretches out from Hatch, New Mexico to Van Horn, Texas.
El Paso Electric initially started serving its clients on August 30, 1901, as the El Paso Electric Railway Company. At first, its essential business comprised of giving transportation by means of donkey-drawn trolleys, which were supplanted in 1902 with electric trolleys. By 1925, the Company’s center business had developed to deliver and disperse power. That year, the organization changed its name to the El Paso Electric Company and started serving southern New Mexico too.
El Paso Electric Services:
- Environmental, Social & Governance
- Renewables & Tech
El Paso Electric Facilities:
- Customer Services: Residential, Business, Manage Your Account, Rates, and Regulations, Pay Now
- Renewables & Tech: Solar Energy, Community Solar, Electric Vehicles, About Electric Vehicles, Programs, Distributed Generation
Login to your El Paso Electric Bill Pay:
- Copy and paste the URL epelectric.com in the address bar click enter
- At the top right section of the page click on the ‘Manage my account’ button.
- Add the username, password click on the ‘Login’ button.
Retrieve El Paso Electric Login Credentials:
- To retrieve the login details use the link epelectric.com
- Go to the login page click on the ‘Forgot username or password?’ button.
- Enter the username for password retrieval and click on the ‘Confirm username’ button.
- For username, retrieval adds the account email address click on an account email click on the ‘Recover username’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this to complete the login recovery process.
El Paso Electric Bill Pay by Bill2Pay:
- To make the payment through Bill2Pay visit the webpage epelectric.com
- At top right side of the page click on the ‘Pay now’ button.
- Next at the center-left side under the Bill2Pay section click on the ‘Pay now’ button.
- This is an easy and convenient way to make payments using El Paso Electric’s web self-service website or Bill2Pay app. A service fee of $1.95 will be applied to all payments made.
- You will be requested to log in with the online account. Then follow the page instructions to pay the bill.
El Paso Electric Bill Pay by Bill Matrix:
- Go to the El Paso Electric official portal epelectric.com
- Go to the pay now page and at the center-right side click on the Pay Now under the Bill matrix section.
- You can pay your bill almost instantly using a credit card, ATM/debit card, or electronic check by phone or online with BillMatrix. A service fee of $2.35 will be charged to all payments made.
- Add El Paso Electric Account Number, Billing Address Zip Code, Email Address (Optional). Now click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this to make the payment.
El Paso Electric Bill Pay by Bank Draft:
- To pay the bill through bank draft you have to contact your bank or get a direct application for the payment.
- Go to the official webpage epelectric.com. At the top right side of the page click on the ‘Pay now’ button.
- Next at the center-right side of the page click on the ‘Bank draft’ button.
- With your approval, El Paso Electric can draft your bill sum every month for programmed installment. EPE will charge your monetary organization account, and a duplicate of your bill will be shipped off you for your records. The draft will happen on the bill due date.
- Now click on the ‘Application for Enrollment in El Paso Electric’s Bank Draft Program’ button.
- Fill up the pdf form and send it to El Paso Electric, Location 153, P.O. Box 982, El Paso, TX 79960.
El Paso Electric Bill Pay in Person:
- Make the payments at authorized payment centers.
- Installments made to unapproved installment organizations are made at the danger of the client. El Paso Electric can’t acknowledge liability regarding the disappointment of such unapproved installment organizations to deliver a client’s installment to EPE.
- You can pay at nearby Check Free, Western Union places.
- You can also drop the payment at payment drop boxes and in El Paso Electric office near you.
- Visit the pay now page and find the in-person bill payment option.
- Follow the page instructions after this.
El Paso Electric Contact Details:
For further help call on Toll-free: 1-800-592-1634. (915) 543-5711. Customer Service: Texas- (915) 543-5970. New Mexico: (575) 526-5555. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or write to El Paso Electric. P.O. Box 982. El Paso, Texas 79960.