myaccount.elizabethtowngas.com – Payment Guide for Elizabethtown Gas Bill Online
How to Make Payment for Elizabethtown Gas Bill :
Elizabethtown Gas was started in 1855 to fuel the 300 gaslights lining the streets of the city of Elizabeth. Towards the starting of the company, they use coal to manufacture the gas. Elizabethtown Gas provides the services to the countries of Union, Middlesex, Warren, Morris, Sussex, and Mercer in New Jersey. They serve more than 269,000 customers throughout the country. They are the wholly-owned subsidiary of AGL Resources.
How to Make Payment for Elizabethtown Gas Bill :
Elizabethtown Gas provides several payment options to pay your Elizabethtown Gas Bill. Simply follow any of the following payment options below to make the payment:
Pay Elizabethtown Gas Bill via Online Method :
The online payment option is the easiest way to play your Elizabethtown Gas bill. You must have to register your account for the first time. If you already completed the registration, then you will have your username and password. With your login credentials, you need to follow these instructions below:
- You have to click on this link myaccount.elizabethtowngas.com.
- Then, on the provided field, enter your Username and Password.
- To save your username on that device, check the box, Remember My Username option.
- After providing your login credentials, you need to select the Login button.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can easily make the payment for your Elizabethtown Gas bill.
Pay Elizabethtown Gas Bill by AutoPay :
Consumers can pay their natural gas bills through AutoPay. This is the most convenient method of payment. With AutoPay, you don’t have to think about the payment each month. The payment will automatically deduct from your checking or savings account. You would not be charging any fees with AutoPay. In order to enroll for AutoPay, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You need to go to this link myaccount.elizabethtowngas.com
- As you landed on the login page, provide your Username and Password.
- After that, you need to click on the Login button to access the portal.
- Once you logged in to your account, you have to have to look for the AutoPay option.
Pay Elizabethtown Gas Bill by One Time Payment :
The payment can be done through the guest payment service. You will not require your username and password to make the payment. You will require a few basic details to complete your payment. To make a guest payment, you just need to follow these instructions below:
- You have to visit this link myaccount.elizabethtowngas.com/guestPayment.
- Then, in the first field, enter your email address.
- You have to retype your email address for confirmation.
- Then, provide your Elizabethtown Gas account number on the text field.
- You also have to provide your phone number and street address.
- After providing all the details, you need to select the Search option.
- After that, simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment.
Pay Elizabethtown Gas Bill by Mail :
You can also send your payment through the postal service. You can send the payment in form of a money order or personal check. As the mail service takes time to proceed, it will take some time to reach Elizabethtown Gas. Make sure to include your account number on your money order or personal check. You have to send your payment stub to the address below:
Elizabethtown Gas Payment Processing Center
P.O. Box 6031
Bellmawr, NJ 08099
Pay Elizabethtown Gas Bill by Phone :
You can enjoy the convenience of bill payment 24/7/365. Make the payment for your Elizabethtown Gas bill through the phone. You just have to follow the automated call service to make the payment. Simply, call at 1.866.334.5964 and while calling, keep your Elizabethtown Gas account number handy.
If you make the payment through the savings account, then you will be charged a fee of $1.99. If you prefer to make payment through a credit card or debit card, then you will also be charging a convenience fee. For making a payment between $1 to $1,500, you have to pay $1.99 per transaction. For payment of $1,501 to $10,000, you will be charged $10.00 per transaction. If you are making a payment over $10,001 or above, then you will be charged 2.75% of the amount.
They accept payment through Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express.
Also Read : How to pay Chattanooga Gas Bill Online
Pay Elizabethtown Gas Bill in Person :
You can also make the payment in person at any of your nearest payment centers. You can make the payment in form of cash, credit, or debit cards. To make the payment, you have to visit any of your nearest service centers:
12 West Jersey St.
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
296 State St
Perth Amboy, NJ 08861
Offices are open from Mon to Fri at 8:30a.m.–1p.m. and from 2p.m.-4:30p.m.
How the Penalty Fees Work :
These are the following fees that you might be charged by the Elizabethtown Gas bill:
- Disconnection: Customers will be charged up to $200 for the termination of service.
- Reconnection: If your service is terminated, then you will be charged a fee of $15 for reconnection.
- Insufficient Funds: If your payment check is returned for insufficient balance, you have to pay the insufficient balance fee of $10.
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the payment within the given date, you will be charged the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you have to pay $100.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill :
There are several payment assistance programs are available for the customers who are having trouble to pay your utility bill:
- Universal Service Fund: If the gas bill exceeds 6% of your monthly household income, then this program will provide you the credit for your bill.
- TRUE Grant: This program is for low-income or middle-income families.
- Lifeline Credit Program: This program is for the senior over 65 and for social security disability. You will get $122.50 per month towards your Elizabethtown Gas bill.
- LIEHAP: If you are a qualified low-income customer, then you can apply for this program.
Elizabethtown Gas Customer Service :
If you are facing any problem paying your Elizabethtown Gas bill, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service is available at:
Phone: 1.800.242.5830 (Y Hablamos español)
520 Green Lane
Union, NJ 07083