myservice.santeecooper.com – Pay your Santee Cooper Bill Online
About Santee Cooper Bill :
Santee Cooper is a utility service provider which is also known as the South Carolina Public Service Authority. They are the electric and water utility service provider. They started their business in 1934. The headquarter of this company is located in Moncks Corners, SC. With more than 165,000 residential and commercial customers they are one of the largest electric service providers in South Carolina. They provide their services within Berkeley, Georgetown, and Horry counties.
How to Pay Santee Cooper Bill :
Santee Cooper offers several payment options to pay your utility bill. You can choose to follow any payment method to make the payment for your electric bill. Follow these payment methods below, which is right for you.
Pay Santee Cooper Bill via Online Method:
You can make the payment for the Santee Cooper bill by online payment method. For first-time users, you have to register for the Santee Cooper account. If you already completed the registration process, then you have to follow these steps:
- You have to visit this link myservice.santeecooper.com.
- Then, on the provided field, input the email address and password.
- To save your email address on that device, check the Remember Me box.
- After providing all the login credentials, simply select the Sign In option.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your utility bill payment.
Pay Santee Cooper Bill by One Time Payment:
You can make a one-time payment for your Santee Cooper bill without even log into your account. You have to pay small service fees for making payments. You will require your account number and your last name. To make the payment, follow these steps below:
- Simply visit this link myservice.santeecooper.com/portal/One-TimePayment.
- Then, provide your account number on the first field.
- You have to enter your last name in the last field.
- After providing all the required details, simply select the Next button.
- Then, follow the steps further to complete your bill payment.
Pay Santee Cooper Bill in Person:
You can make payment in person at Western Union locations. Pay your bill at Western Union Agent, including at Kroger, Bi-Lo, Rite Aid, Food Lion, and Walgreens. To find out your nearest Western Union locations, visit this link http://locations.westernunion.com/.
Pay Santee Cooper Bill by Phone:
Santee Cooper allows the customers to pay their Santee Cooper bill through their phone. You can make the payment right from your bank account. You need to dial 888-798-3785 from your phone. For making the payment, you will require your banking details and account number. After calling on this number, you just have to follow the on-call instructions to make your utility bill payment.
Pay Santee Cooper Bill by Mail:
Pay your Santee Cooper bill through the traditional mail method. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Santee Cooper. The mail payment method is quite slower than the other payment methods. It takes around one week to reflect on your account. Before sending the mail, make sure to add your Santee Cooper account number to your check. You can send your payment stub to this address below:
P.O. Box 188
Moncks Corner, SC 29461-0188
Pay Santee Cooper Bill by Automatic Bank Draft:
You can pay your utility bill automatically from your bank account. The payment amount will automatically be deducted from your bank account each month. To set up the automatic payment service, you should contact your nearest Santee Cooper office.
Pay Santee Cooper Bill by CheckOut :
You can pay your utility bill where you shop. You can choose to pay your utility bill by CheckOut. It is one of the fastest ways to make payment for your bill. To make the payment, you will require your billing stub. Click on this link checkout.santeecooper.com/Map to find out the CheckOut location.
How the Penalty Fees Work :
Santee Cooper charges several fees every month. These are the following fees, that you will be charged:
- Late Payment Fee: If You cannot make your utility bill payment, you will be charged the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you have to pay 2% of the past due balance.
- Returned Check Fee: If your payment check is returned by the banking institute due to an insufficient balance, you will be charged the returned check fees.
Also Read : How to Pay RGE Bill Online
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill :
For any financial reason, if you cannot make your utility bill payment, contact the customer service department. They provide several assistance programs for customers who cannot pay their bills on time. These are the following assistance program Santee Cooper offers:
- Summary Billing: Customers with the multiple Santee Cooper account can arrange their bill into one billing statement. It can minimize the risk of losing a payment statement.
- Budget Billing: Budget billing allows their customers to pay their bill on the average billing amount based on your previous 12 months of usage.
- Payment Arrangement: If you are currently facing some difficulties in making a payment on time, contact the customer service department for the payment arrangement.
- LIHEAP: This federal payment assistance program is available for low-income customers. If you meet certain income guidelines, you can apply for this program.
Santee Cooper Contact Info :
If you need to contact the Santee Cooper customer service, then contact at:
Email At: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call At: 843-761-8000 in Berkeley County
Call At: 843-347-3399 in Georgetown and Horny counties.
Reference Link :