www.cpsenergy.com – Pay your CPS Energy Gas Bill Online
How to Pay CPS Energy Gas Bill :
City Public Service Board of San Antonio is an electric and natural gas company and operates under the name of CPS Energy. This utility company was first started in 1942. This utility company mainly operates throughout San Antonio, Texas. They serve more than 840,750 electric customers and over 352,585 natural gas customers and cover 1,566 square miles.
How to Pay CPS Energy Gas Bill :
CPS Energy provides several payment options to make the payment for your natural gas bill. You can make your payment by following these methods below:
Pay CPS Energy Bill via Online Method:
You can make your CPS Energy natural gas bill payment through an online payment method. To make the payment, you have to enroll in an online account. If you already completed your enrollment process, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to visit the official website of CPS Energy.
- For direct access to the website, simply click on this link www.cpsenergy.com
- There, on the provided field, input your Username and Password.
- After providing your log-in details, you have to select the login option.
- Once you logged in to your account, you have to look for the online payment option.
Pay CPS Energy Bill by One Time Payment:
Make a one-time payment for your CPS Energy natural gas bill. You can pay your bill, without login into your CPS Energy account. You will need your customer account number and phone number or zip code. If you have this information, then you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You need to go to this link secure.cpsenergy.com/mma/ezpayinit.jsp.
- Provide your customer account number in the first field.
- You have to provide your phone number or service address zip code on the next field.
- To pass the security, you have to check the box, I’m not a robot.
- After that, you just need to click on the Next button to proceed further.
Also Read : Pay your Santee Cooper Bill Online
Pay CPS Energy Bill by AutoPay:
AutoPay is the most convenient payment option to pay your CPS Energy gas bill. You can make payment automatically from your bank account or credit card. To enroll for AutoPay, you need to follow these simple instructions as mentioned below:
- You have to go to this link www.cpsenergy.com
- The login section is located on the right side of the homepage.
- Then, on the provided field, enter your Username and Password.
- After providing your log-in details, you need to select the login option.
- Once you logged in to your CPS Energy account, you have to set up the AutoPay option.
Pay CPS Energy Bill in Person:
CPS Energy allows its customers to make the payment in person. You can pay your natural gas bill at any of your nearest payment centers. You can choose to pay your bill in form of cash. You can visit any of your nearest payment centers to make a payment.
4525 Rigsby Avenue, Ste. 112
7000 San Pedro Avenue, near Oblate
660 S.W. Military Drive at Shopper’s City Mall
803 Castroville Road, Suite 406 at Las Palmas Center
Pay CPS Energy Bill via Third-Party Payment Locations:
You can make payment for your gas bill through third-party payment services. Make payment at H-E-B, Money Box/Speedy Cash, Woodforest National Bank, or other retail stores. For making payment through the third-party payment service, you have to pay a transaction fee of $1.00.
Pay CPS Energy Bill by Phone:
Service consumers can pay the CPS Energy bill over the phone. If you are a residential customer, then you have to call at (877) 257-1172. If you are a commercial customer, then you have to dial at (855) 290-7615. You can make payment in form of a check, credit card, or debit card. If you choose to pay through the phone service, then you will be charged a convenience fee of $2.35.
Pay CPS Energy Bill by Mail:
You can also use the postal service to make the payment for your CPS Energy natural gas bill. You can send your payment in form of a money order or check. The mail payment will take some time to reach, so make sure that you have enough time. Before sending the mail, make sure to include your account number on your money order or check. Simply send your payment stub to this address below:
P.O. Box 2678
San Antonio, TX 78289
How the Penalty Fees Work
There are some fees that you may charge by CPS Energy:
- Returned Payment Fee: If your payment check is refused by the bank, then you will be charged the return check fee. For the return check fees, you will be charged $25 per instance.
- Reconnection Fees: Reconnection fees will be $47 for the gas service.
- Collection Fees: If the customer service representative collection the payment amount from your doorsteps, then you have to pay the collection fees. For the collection fees, you will be charged $12.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
If you are having trouble paying your CPS Energy natural gas bill on time, you should contact the customer service department. They might offer you the payment arrangement plan. For the payment arrangement plan, you must have a good standing account. These are some other payment assistance programs are available for the customers:
- Senior Citizens Program: customers over 60 years of age will receive extra 10 days to pay your bill.
- Emergency Assistance Programs: This program is available through other agencies, which helps those who can’t qualify for the other programs.
- Affordability Discount: If you are below 120% of the federal poverty guideline, then you will get an affordable discount. For the gas services, you will get $3.15.
- LIHEAP: This service is available for low-income customers. If you are a qualified low-income customer, then you can apply for this program.
CPS Energy Contact Info :
For any reason, you need to contact CPS Energy, then you can contact the customer service at:
Electric or Gas Emergency: 210-353-HELP (4357)
Billing or Service Questions:
Reference Link :