identity.nwnatural.com – Pay your Northwest Natural Gas Bill Online
How to Pay Northwest Natural Gas Bill :
NW Natural is also known as the Northwest Natural Gas Company. It is a publicly traded utility company, that is located in Portland, Oregon, United States. It is mainly a natural gas distributor that serves residential, commercial, and industrial customers. They usually operate in Western Oregon and Southwest Washington within the Pacific Northwest. This utility company was started on January 7, 1859. They serve more than 680,000 customers and earn revenues of nearly one billion in US dollars annually.
How to Make Payment for Northwest Natural Gas Bill :
You will get several payment options to pay your Northwest Natural Gas bill. You can follow any of the following payment options to make the payment.
Pay Northwest Natural Gas Bill via Online Payment Method:
You can choose to pay your Northwest Natural Gas bill via the online payment method. You must have to complete your registration first. Through the online account, you can make your bill payment, check your payment history, and track your gas usage. In order to make the natural gas bill payment, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to visit this link identity.nwnatural.com.
- Then, on the given fields, provide your email address and password.
- After providing your login credentials, you need to select the Sign In option.
- Once you logged in to your account, look for the payment option.
Pay Northwest Natural Gas Bill by One Time Payment:
You can use the one-time payment to make your bill payment. You will require your account number, zip code, and email address to make the payment. You don’t have to log in to your Northwest Natural Gas account to make the payment. In order to make the one-time payment, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- Simply click on this link ipn2.paymentus.com/rotp/nwng.
- Then, on the first field, provide your Northwest Natural Gas account number.
- Provide your zip code in the next field.
- You have to enter your email address in the next field.
- On the last blank space, provide your email address for confirmation.
- After providing all the details, you need to select the Continue button.
- After that, you just need to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the bill payment.
Pay Northwest Natural Gas Bill by Phone:
You can also make your bill payment over your phone. Using the automated interactive voice response system to make the payment. To make the payment, you have to dial 800-422-4012 from your phone. After calling on this number, you just have to follow the automated call service to complete your payment. The payment over the phone service is available 24/7. While calling on this number, you have to make sure to keep your billing statement and banking details by your site.
Pay Northwest Natural Gas Bill by Mail :
You can use the US postal service to make your Northwest Natural Gas bill payment. You have to send your mail to Northwest Natural Gas. You can send the payment in form of a money order or personal check. Do not forget to write down your account number on your personal check or money order. As the mail payment takes some time to reach, so make sure you have enough time on your hand. You have to send your payment stub to the address below:
Attn: Payment Processing
P.O. Box 6017
Portland, Oregon 97228-6017
Pay Northwest Natural Gas Bill in Person :
Visit any of your nearest Northwest Natural Gas convenient payment stations to make the payment. Do not forget to bring your gas bill or gas account number. They accept payment in form of the debit card, checks, credit cards, and money orders. You will not be charging any fee for making payment at any of your nearest Northwest Natural Gas payment locations. In order to find your nearest Northwest Natural Gas payment locations, you have to follow these instructions below:
- You have to visit this link www.nwnatural.com/pay-in-person.
- Then, on the given space, enter your address, city & State, or ZIP code.
- After that, you just need to click on the Search option.
- It will show you your nearest Northwest Natural Gas payment locations.
Also Read : Guide to Pay Citizens Gas Bill Online
How the Penalty Fees Works :
These are the following fees are associated with your Northwest Natural Gas bill.
- Late Payment Fee: If you fail to pay your natural gas bill by the due date, you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you will be charged 1.7% of the past balance.
- Reconnection Charges: The standard reconnection charge during normal business hours is $25. After business hours, it is $75.
- Returned Funds: If your payment check is returned by the banking institute for insufficient balance, you have to pay the returned check fees. You will be charging $15 per returned payment.
- Field Visit Charge: Field visit charges are $15 per visit.
Things to Do If You Can’t Make the Payment :
If you are having any problem paying your Northwest Natural Gas bill, you can contact the customer service department. There are several assistance programs are available for you:
- Equal Pay: Equal pay is decided by the 12 months of average usage and divided into 12 equal payments. It allows the customers to pay the same amount each month instead of paying higher bills.
- LIHEAP: In order to qualify for the LIHEAP program, you must meet certain financial requirements. We recommend you to apply for this program as soon as possible, due to limited funding.
Northwest Natural Gas Contact Info :
If you have any queries regarding Northwest Natural Gas bill payment, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service is available at:
Phone: 503-226-4211 or 800-422-4012
Mon to Fri from 7 am – 6 pm PST
Reference Link :