www.nmgco.com/Account/Login – Step to Pay New Mexico Gas Bill Online
How to Pay New Mexico Gas Bill :
New Mexico Gas is a member of the Emera family of energy companies. They serve natural gas to over 530,000 community members. This gas company is locally owned. It is operated by the people living within the communities they serve. They provide an affordable price rate to their customers.
Make Payment for New Mexico Gas Bill :
You will get many payment options to pay your New Mexico Gas bill. To make the payment, you just need to follow these simple instructions as mentioned below:
Pay For New Mexico Gas Bill via Online Payment Method :
You can make the payment for your New Mexico Gas bill. If you are a new user, then you must have to complete your registration process. Once you complete the registration, then you will have your username and password. With your login credentials, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You need to click on this link www.nmgco.com/Account/Login.
- Then, on the provided field, enter your email and password.
- To save your email on that device, select the Remember Me option.
- After providing your log-in details, you need to select the Log In button.
- Once you logged in to your account, you have to look for the payment option.
Pay for New Mexico Gas Bill by Automatic Payment :
You can also use the hassle-free payment option to complete your payment. The billing amount will automatically deduct from your account on the due date. With automatic payment, you will never miss a bill payment. In order to set up the automatic payment, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to click on this link www.nmgco.com/Account/Login
- Then, on the provided field, input your email and password.
- After providing your login credentials, you need to click on the login button.
- Once you logged in to your account, you have to set up the automatic payment option.
Pay for New Mexico Gas Bill by Phone :
You can pay your Mexico Gas bill through the mobile phone service. You have to dial 1-866-508-9320 from your phone. After calling on this number, you have to follow the automated call service to complete the payment. You will require your New Mexico Gas account number and the banking details to make the payment.
Pay for New Mexico Gas Bill by Mail :
You can make the payment for your New Mexico Gas bill through the postal service. You can send a money order or personal check. As the mail service takes time to reach, so make sure you have enough time to make the payment. Do not forget to include your account number on your check or money order. You have to send your payment stub to this address below:
New Mexico Gas Company
P.O. Box 27885
Albuquerque, NM 87125-7885
Pay for New Mexico Gas Bill by Western Union Locations :
You can also pay your New Mexico Gas bill through Western Union locations. you have to visit any of your nearest Western Union locations to complete the payment. For making payment through Western Union, you have to pay a service fee. In order to find out your nearest Western Union locations, you have to follow these instructions as mentioned below:
- You have to click on this link www.westernunion.com.
- Then, at the top of the page, select the Find Location option.
- Then, you have to provide your zip code or city name on the given filed.
- It will show you your nearest New Mexico Gas locations to make the payment.
How the Penalty Fees Work :
There are some fees associated with your New Mexico Gas bill. These are the following fees that you might charge by the company:
- Deposit: At the first time starting the service, you have to make a deposit of 1.5 times the highest monthly bill as charged in the previous year. Low-income customers may take some special consideration.
- Disconnection: If you cannot make the payment for your New Mexico Gas bill, your service will be disconnected. As a result, you will be charging the late payment fees and reconnection fees.
- Late Payment: If you cannot make your bill payment within the given date, you will be charged the late payment fees by the company.
Also Read : Pay your Northwest Natural Gas Bill Online
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill :
There is some assistance program available for customers who cannot pay their natural gas bills.
- Payment Arrangements: If you are having trouble to making payments, then you can use the payment arrangement program. For more information about the payment arrangements program, you have to contact the customer service department.
- Low Income Energy Assistance: New Mexico Gas offers a low-income energy assistance program for the people of New Mexico. In order to find a local department of human service, you have to call at 1-800-283-4465. You can apply for the LIHEAP program online.
New Mexico Gas Contact Info :
If you are facing any problem paying your natural gas bill, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service is available at:
Albuquerque metro: 505-697-3335
Toll-free statewide: 1-888-NM-GAS-CO (1-888-664-2726)
Customer service fax: 505-697-4494
The customer Service center is open from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday – Friday
New Mexico Gas Company
P.O. Box 97500
Albuquerque, NM 87199-7500
Reference Link :