Payment guide for San Antonio Water System Online – saws.org
San Antonio Water System’s Board of Trustees has embraced mission, vision and qualities explanations that fill in as an establishment to push the utility ahead through 2050 and build up San Antonio’s greatly merited standing as Waterful. Their administration group is centered around significant spaces of progress and development, functional efficiencies, work culture and the prosperity of their clients and community.
SAWS is represented by a Board of Trustees, comprising of San Antonio’s chairman and six individuals selected by City Council. To keep up with monetary straightforwardness, SAWS makes accessible its monetary reports, financial plans and other monetary records. All SAWS representatives are stewards of public trust and expected to behave in a way that ingrains customer certainty. SAWS serves 1.9 million individuals in Bexar County just as portions of Medina and Atascosa areas.
Services Offered by San Antonio Water System:
- Pay Your Bill
- Start-Stop Service
- Report Water Waste
San Antonio Water System Login Process Online:
- Type the URL saws.org in the browser search box. Then hit enter.
- Click on ‘Sign in/My account’ tab at top right side of the page,then click on sign in.
- Next add the username, password hit on ‘Sign in’ button.
Retrieve San Antonio Water System Login Credentials:
- To retrieve the login details visit the website saws.org
- In the login section click on ‘Forgot your username?’ button.
- Provide account associated email click on ‘Recover username’ button.
- For password recovery enter username and follow the page instructions after this to recover the login reset process.
How to Create San Antonio Water System Account:
- Go to the San Antonio Water System portal by using the URL saws.org
- Next click on ‘Create an account’ button.
- Enter the account details, your address hit on ‘Create new user account’ button.
San Antonio Water System Bill One Time Payment:
- Use the URL saws.org/service/pay-bill to visit the San Antonio Water System login.
- Next find and click on ‘Pay with card’ button.
- Now click on ‘One time payment’ button.
- Enter account number, service zip code hit on ‘Next’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this to complete the payment.
San Antonio Water System Bill Payment by AutoPay:
- You can set up automatic payment and for this you have to login to your account.
- You have to go to the website saws.org/service/pay-bill
- Now login to your account set the payment option.
- To pay online using a debit/credit card, our third-party processor KUBRA can assist you. KUBRA accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. A convenience fee applies.
San Antonio Water System Bill Pay in Person:
- Visit the official webpage of the San Antonio Water System. The URL for the webpage is saws.org/service/pay-bill
- Next under the Pay in person section click on ‘Find payment center’ and ‘Find partner pay agency’.
- Find the required locations near you and you have to go to those places all by yourself to make the payment.
- Pay in person at one of the two SAWS Customer Service Center locations. Payment may be in the form of: cash, personal check, traveler’s check, money order, or debit/credit card. Also, payment is accepted in person through partnering pay agencies.
San Antonio Water System Bill Pay by Phone:
- You have to gather your payment information and your debit or credit cards.
- You have to call on, 210-704-7297.
- To pay by phone using a check or debit/credit card, our third-party processor KUBRA can assist you. KUBRA accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. A convenience fee applies.
San Antonio Water System Bill Pay by Mail:
- To pay by mail you can post the payment through check or you can pay through draft.
- Send it to, P.O. Box 2990. San Antonio, TX 78299-2990.
- Payments can be made using the return envelope included with your paper bill. SAWS accepts personal checks, traveler’s checks and money order by mail. Cash is not accepted for this payment.
San Antonio Water System Customer Information:
For more information call on 210-704-SAWS (7297). Or write to 2800 US Hwy 281 N. San Antonio, TX 78212.