Nashville Electric Service Bill Pay:
Welcome to Nashville Electric Service! Serving Middle Tennessee since 1939, NES is committed to giving protected and solid capacity to the city they call home. Nashville is loaded with stars, from the music business to elite athletics, yet in addition, splendidly sparkling in Music City are business pioneers, splendid clinical analysts, and dedicated teachers.
With some of the time however many vacationers as occupants, NES serves Nashville with a comprehensive spotlight on all clients and every individual need. As one of the 12 biggest utilities in the country, NES disseminates capacity to almost 420,000 clients, including all of Nashville and Davidson County and portions of the six encompassing districts, covering 700 square miles. NES workers are focused on keeping up with almost 5,900 miles of appropriation and transmission lines every day.
Nashville Electric Service Services:
- Pay My Bill
Nashville Electric Service Login:
- Open a new tab in the browser and enter the URL nespower.com in the address bar
- On the top right side of the page click on the ‘My account’ tab.
- Add the account email address, and password and click on the ‘Sign in’ tab.
Retrieve Nashville Electric Service Login Information:
- If you have lost the login information visit the webpage nespower.com
- Next click on the ‘Forgot your password?’ button under the login boxes.
- Enter your contact email and hit on ‘Send verification code button.
- Now follow the page instructions after this and complete the login recovery process.
Register for Nashville Electric Service Account:
- Visit the official webpage of the Nashville Electric Service. The URL for the webpage is nespower.com
- Secondly, click on the ‘Sign up now button.
- Add your email address and click on the ‘send verification code’ button.
Nashville Electric Service Bill Pay by One Time Payment:
- To make the one-time payment go to the portal using the URL nespower.com/pay-my-bill
- On the center-left side find the ‘One-time payment’ button click on it.
- Click on the ‘Pay your bill’ tab.
- Enter the account number and click on the ‘Look up’ button.
- Follow the page instructions to make the payment.
Nashville Electric Service Bill Pay by Auto Payment:
- You can make the payment through auto payment.
- Go to the official web address nespower.com
- Now login with the online account and follow the page instructions.
- Set up AutoPay, text payments or sign up for text reminders to schedule a payment. Payments made after 1 p.m. Central will post the next business day.
- Pay your bill with Apple Pay. Through KUBRA EZ-Pay you can use Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards stored in your Apple Wallet.
Nashville Electric Service Bill Pay by Phone:
- You must have the payment details and pay the bill through phone number.
- You have to call on 615-736-6900.You have to pay 42.25 fee.
- Pay your bill with a card or checking account. You will need your NES account number, or set up EZ-PAY’s Fast Track to save your account and payment information. The service provider charges a convenience fee of $2.25. Payments made after 1 p.m. Central will post the next business day.
Nashville Electric Service Bill Pay by Mail:
- You can also pay the bill through the mail. You have to send the bill to the particular address.
- Send it to: P.O. Box 305099, Nashville, TN 37230-5099.
- Pay your bill by check or money order. Please include the bill stub with your payment in the envelope provided.
Nashville Electric Service Bill Pay in Person:
- To pay the bill in person you have to visit the address
- You have to go to 1214 Church Street. You also have to pay the fee of $1.50.
- You can also pay your bill at Enbright Credit Union branch offices in Donelson at 2340 Jackson Downs Blvd. or in Hendersonville at 270 Indian Lake Blvd. Monday – Thursday from 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Friday from 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. For your convenience, you can also make payments at area Kroger and Walmart stores. You will need your NES account number. The service provider charges a convenience fee of $1.50-2.00. Payments made before 9 p.m. CST will post the next business day.
Nashville Electric Service Customer Information:
For more information call on 615-736-6900. Write a mail to Nashville Electric Service. 1214 Church Street. Nashville, TN 37246.