How to pay PPL Electric Utilities Bill Online – www.pplelectric.com
At PPL Electric Utilities, their first concern is conveying protected and dependable electric support to their more than 1.4 million clients. From clearing vegetation around electrical cables and supplanting maturing gear to introducing best-in-class brilliant lattice innovation, their unwavering quality speculations have made a critical, positive effect. Today, clients have 30% fewer blackouts than they completed 10 years prior, and their interests in the future have effectively assisted more than 1 million clients with keeping away from blackouts inside and out in the beyond 5 years alone.
From their industry-driving brought down wire security innovation to their utilization of robots and innovation to energize client reception of environmentally friendly power, they send advancements consistently to further develop wellbeing and keep the lights on for their clients. They rank among the best service organizations in the country for client assistance.
PPL Electric Utilities Services:
- My Account
- Outages and Issues
- Ways to Save
PPL Electric Utilities Login:
- Add the URL www.pplelectric.com in the address bar click enter
- At the top right side of the page click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- You have to enter the required login details. Click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Reset PPL Electric Utilities Login Information:
- To reset the login details visit the webpage www.pplelectric.com
- Next click on the ‘Help me sign in’ button.
- Add the account associated email and click on the ‘Get a password reset link’ button.
Create PPL Electric Utilities Account:
- Copy and paste the www.pplelectric.com URL to visit the page
- In the login section hit on ‘Create new web profile’ button.
- now click on the ‘Get started button.
- You have to follow the page prompts and register with the online account.
PPL Electric Utilities Auto Payment:
- To pay the bill by auto-pay you have to visit the webpage www.pplelectric.com
- You have to log in to the account and after signing in you can set the payment.
- You can enroll with your bank account information. They’ll process your payment free of charge on your due date.
PPL Electric Utilities Bill Pay Through Text:
- To pay the bill by text you have to send the payment to a specific number
- The text information is: ‘Pay’ to TXTPPL (898775)
- Then answer a few questions to process your payment.
PPL Electric Utilities Bill Pay in Person:
- Find a local bill payment center and make a cash payment with your PPL account number for a $2 fee
- Next visit the webpage pplelectric.com/my-account/payments/payment-centers
- At the center of the page click on for speed pay locations.
- Payment centers are independent of PPL Electric Utilities and charge a $2 fee for their services. PPL Electric Utilities receives no portion of the fee. Please note that hours of operation may vary from listed times on holidays. Speedpay accepts cash payments at all of its locations.
- You can also pay through the online speed pay option. For this follow the steps: If you are new to PPL Electric Utilities’ service area and have recently bought or are renting a home, you will need to contact PPL to open an account in your name for your electricity supply. You can open an account online or over the phone by calling the PPL customer service phone number at 1-800-342-5775.
- To start PPL Electric service, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your full name, The address that you are moving to, The date of your move, Your date of birth, Your contact information (phone number and/or email address), and Your Social Security Number (SSN). If you have a driver’s license, you may be asked for the number as well, Type of lease (if you are renting), Then, you’re ready to call the PPL phone number: 1-800-342-5775.
PPL Electric Utilities Bill Pay by Phone:
- To make a PPL Electric bill payment, call 1-800-672-2413 (PPL uses BillMatrix, a $2.95 service fee will be charged), or:
- Cash: at an authorized pay center
- Bank Account (Checking/Savings): online, at your bank (check with your bank first)
- Credit/Debit Card: at an authorized pay center, or online (note that there is a processing fee to pay by credit/debit card)
- Check/Money Order: by mail (address, below), or at a payment center.
PPL Electric Utilities Bill Pay by Mail:
- You can send your check or money order to the company specified address.
- Post it to PPL Electric Utilities P.O. Box 25239 Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-5239.
PPL Electric Utilities Customer Information:
To get further assistance call on 1-800-342-5775. Or write to PPL Electric Utilities 827 Hausman Road Allentown, PA 18104-9392.