How to Pay PSEG Bill Online at pseg.com
The lights come on. Your telephone charges. Your microwave popcorn pops. Most days you don’t see us. Yet, in the background, nonstop, 365 days per year, PSE&G representatives are attempting to ensure you have the energy you need to control as the day progressed, a year, and a lifetime. Based on your experience, range of abilities or explicit interest, you might be an incredible counterpart for what we are searching for. They need the best and most brilliant ability in the business.
Their gifted workers are the foundation of our organization and they’re continually searching for more ability. PSEG esteems Diversity and Inclusion. They are focused on fostering a comprehensive and different culture that engages each of our kin to add to our prosperity. Discover your vocation way at PSEG today. Continuous Improvement is one of the center responsibilities of PSEG and it is fundamental for the organization.
- My Account
- Outages & Leaks
- Save Energy & Money
- Safety & Reliability
- Business & Contractors
- In The Community
- Visit the PSE&G portal. The web address for the portal is pseg.com
- At top right side of the page click on ‘Login’ tab.
- Add the account email, password click on ‘Login’ button.
Reset PSE&G Login Credentials:
- Go to the PSE&G login page by using the URL pseg.com
- Next click on ‘Forgot username password’ button under the login boxes.
- Now you have to follow the page instructions with the help you want.
How to Register for PSE&G Account:
- To register for the account visit the official webpage pseg.com
- Click on ‘Register’ button.
- Provide your First name, Last Name, Account number hit on ‘Register’ button.
- You will find the account number in your bill.
PSE&G Bill Pay Through Auto Payment:
- Pay the bill through auto payment. Go to the website pseg.com
- Next login with the online account.
- Pay at your convenience.
- Free when you pay from your checking or savings account.
- Pay with your Visa, Discover, MasterCard, or American Express credit card. Because we don’t use customer rates to subsidize the cost of this service, there is $3.95 third-party processing fee.
PSE&G Bill Pay in Person:
- To pay in person visit the webpage nj.pseg.com/customerservicelocations
- Find the place from the map.
- Or find the listed nearby locations.
- You can also pay at Western Union near you. Pay your bill with cash, check, or money order at a Western Union location for $1.50.
PSE&G Bill Pay by App:
- You can pay the bill by the PSEG application.
- You just have to download it in your mobile and you will get the payment process.
- Make a same-day payment from your checking or savings account
- Schedule a payment
- Pay with your Visa, Discover, MasterCard, or American Express credit card. Because we don’t use customer rates to subsidize the cost of this service, there is a $3.95 third-party processing fee.
PSE&G Bill Pay by Phone:
- You must have the payment details and pay the bill through phone number.
- You have to gather your payment information and your debit or credit cards.
- You have to call on, 1-800-553-7734.By credit card call on, 1-888-575-6273.
- Because they don’t use customer rates to subsidize the cost of this service, there is $3.95 third-party processing fee.
PSE&G Bill Pay by Mail:
- To pay by mail you can post the payment through cash or check
- Send it to, P.O. Box 14444. New Brunswick, NJ 08906.
PSE&G Bill Pay by Text:
- You can pay the bill by sending text message
- You have to write “PAY” to 4PSEG (47734).
PSE&G Bill Pay by Voice Command:
- You can use voice command to pay the bill
- You can get help from Amazon Alexa or Google assistant.
- You can get other payment options such as EPP, DPA.
PSEG Customer Help:
For more help options call on 800-436-7734.