Guide to Pay your OGE Bill Online – oge.com
OGE Energy Corp. is settled in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and is public on the New York Stock Exchange under the image OGE. It is the parent organization of Oklahoma Gas and Electric, a directed utility, and holds a 25.6 percent restricted accomplice interest and a 50 percent general accomplice interest in Enable Midstream Partners, LP, additionally settled in Oklahoma City. Shaped in 1902, OG&E is Oklahoma’s most seasoned and biggest financial backer-claimed electric utility.
The biggest city on their framework, Oklahoma City, has a metro region populace of around 1.5 million individuals. In any case, they additionally serve towns like Enid, Ardmore, Muskogee, Norman, Durant, Ft. Smith Arkansas, just as numerous other more modest networks all through our administration region. They have around 2,200 representatives who live and work in the very networks they serve. Their force plants, situated all through Oklahoma, produce power utilizing flammable gas, coal, wind, and sunlight-based force.
Services of OG&E:
- My Account & Support
- Outage Center
- Save Energy & Money
OGE Login Guide:
- Enter the URL oge.com in the address bar and click enter.
- At the center right side of the screen there is the Sign In or Register section.
- Add the account email, password click on ‘Sign in to my online account’ button.
Retrieve OG&E Login Information:
- To retrieve the login information go to the web address oge.com
- Next click on ‘Need help sign in’ button under the password box.
- Add the account email and click on ‘Send temporary password’ button.
- In case of username enter the phone number registered with the company, house number click on ‘Look me up’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this to complete the login reset procedure.
Register for OG&E Account:
- Visit the OG&E portal. The web address for the portal is oge.com
- Next click on ‘New to oge.com? Register now’ button under the sign in tab.
- Enter email address, Enter your new password, Re-enter your new password
- Now click on ‘Submit’ button.
OG&E Bill Payment as a Guest:
- For this use the web address oge.com to visit the OG&E webpage
- At the center right side of the page click on ‘Guest pay’ button under the sign in tab.
- Next provide, biller name, payment type, account, payment number, last name, phone click on ‘Next’ button.
- Now follow the page instructions after this to complete the guest payment.
OG&E Bill AutoPay:
- You can always setup of the auto payment and for this you have to login to your account.
- You have to visit the web address oge.com
- Now login to your account set the payment option.
- With Auto Pay, your electric bill is automatically deducted from your checking or savings account each month. You will still receive a monthly bill from OG&E that shows your usage and the date your payment will be withdrawn from your account.
OG&E Bill Pay in Person:
- To pay in person go to the website oge.com
- After the page appears at top right click on ‘Pay bill’ button.
- You can find the agents visit the webpage paysitekiosklocator.com
- Enter the details such as zip code click on ‘Search’ button.
- You can also check the map.
- For cash payment you have to pay a fee of $1.50. For card payment the fee is $3.50.
OG&E Bill Pay by Phone:
- You have to gather your payment initials and your debit or credit cards.
- You have to call on, 877-306-9274.
- The processing fee is $3.50
OG&E Bill Pay by Mail:
- To pay by mail you can mail the payment in the form of check or draft.
- Send the payment to, PO BOX 24990. OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73124-0990.
- There is a $3.50 processing fee for payments up to $600 that are made with credit or PIN-less debit cards. OG&E does not receive any portion of the payment processing fees.
OG&E Phone Number:
For more information call on either of these numbers 405-272-9741. 800-272-9741 (toll free).