PNM Bill Pay at pnm.com Step by Step guide
At PNM, their foundations in New Mexico go right back to the absolute first electric and gas activities in Albuquerque. All through over a century serving New Mexico organizations and families, they’ve changed and developed, however their responsibility has stayed enduring: Bring protected, solid, clean capacity to the networks they serve. Today they are the state’s biggest energy supplier, driving to more than 525,000 private and business clients across New Mexico each and every day. They’re pleased with this inheritance and focused on driving the state today, tomorrow and for ages to come.
PNM endeavor to make suffering incentive for clients, networks and investors based on an establishment of Environmental, Social and Governance Principles. At the center of our business we are centered on their Vision, their Purpose and their Values. In late 2020, we declared an astonishing new section in PNM history: procurement by AVANGRID, one of the world’s driving sustainable power suppliers. As they enter this next period of driving New Mexico together.
Services Offered at PNM:
- For Homes
- For Businesses
- In The Community
- Our Environment
- Quick Links
- Outage Center
PNM Bill Pay Login Process:
- For the bill payment visit the official webpage pnm.com
- At top right side of the screen click on ‘Login/register’ button.
- Add the account email address, password click on ‘Log in’ button.
Recover PNM Login Credentials:
- Visit the official webpage of the PNM. The URL for the webpage is pnm.com
- Next hit on ‘Forgot email address?’ button under the login boxes.
- Now enter PNM account number click on ‘Continue’ button.
- For the password recovery provide account associated email click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this and complete the login recovery process.
Sign Up for PNM Bill Pay Account:
- Go to the PNM portal by using the URL pnm.com
- Secondly click on ‘Sign up’ button.
- Now enter account number, zip code click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this to complete the sign up process.
PNM Bill Pay by Phone:
- You must have the payment details and pay the bill through phone number.
- You have to call on, 844-766-7968.
- Call KUBRA EZ-PAY payment services for PNM at 1-844-PNM-PYMT (844-766-7968) to make a payment over the phone with a credit, debit or ATM card or an electronic check ($2.00 fee). If you contact the PNM call center directly, PNM representatives will be unable to process your payment information on your behalf. Instead, your call will be transferred to the PNM payment provider secure system where you can enter your payment information.
PNM Bill Pay in Person:
- To pay the bill in person you have to go to the portal using the link pnm.com/paybill
- Find the ‘Pay in person’ section.
- Pay at Western Union: You can pay by cash or check. Maximum payment amount by cash or check – $2,500.
- Payments post the next business day. Use another payment method if you need it credited the same day.
- Save your receipt until you know the payment was credited to your account.
- Many are open longer hours and on weekends. Low fee of $1 for PNM customers. This is a Western Union fee. PNM does not receive a portion of it.
- PNM Payment at Centers: PNM has reopened payment centers in Albuquerque, Alamogordo, Las Vegas and Silver City.
- Albuquerque: Thursday & Friday. 7:30 am until 4 pm MT. 414 Silver Ave. SW
- Alamogordo: Wednesday & Thursday. 7:30 am until 4 pm MT. 650 Fairgrounds
- Deming: Monday & Tuesday. 7:30 am until 4 pm MT. 420 S. Gold Ave.
- Las Vegas: Wednesday & Thursday. 7:30 am until 4 pm MT. 420 Railroad Ave.
- Silver City: Wednesday & Thursday. 7:30 am until 4 pm MT. 3815 N. Swan
PNM Bill Pay by Auto Payment:
- You can pay the bill by auto payment. You have to set it.
- Visit the official web address pnm.com
- You have to proceed with the page prompts.
- Put your payment on autopilot with Automatic Payment. We’ll deduct it from your bank account on the day it is due. Combine it with Budget Billing, and it’s easier than ever to manage your PNM bill.
- Residential customers, with a past-due balance, can easily apply online for several payment assistance programs at one time by going to PNM.com/help. Just answer a few questions and we’ll do the rest. If you prefer to apply over the phone, call us at 855-364-5766, weekdays, between 7:30 AM and 6 PM. don’t wait to apply for help; disconnections will resume as soon as August 12, 2021 for residential customers with a past-due balance.
PNM Customer Help:
For more help call on 888-342-5766. Or write to 414 Silver Ave. SW. Albuquerque, NM 87102.