Despite the fact that Memphis Light, Gas, and Water has been in presence since 1939, its parent organizations began over 100 years prior. MLGW and the administrations we give have made some amazing progress since their beginnings not long after the Civil War. The city’s first service organization was the Memphis Gas Light Company, framed in 1852. It served 10,000 individuals and covered only three square miles. The city’s water supply came from reservoirs and the Wolf River.
Today, MLGW is the country’s biggest three-administration metropolitan utility, serving in excess of 429,000 clients. Since 1939, MLGW has met the utility requirements of Memphis and Shelby County occupants by conveying solid and reasonable power, petroleum gas, and water service. Natural gas is the most famous method for private warming in the MLGW administration region. MLGW gives flammable gas to almost 320,000 of its clients in Shelby County.
Services Offered by MLGW:
MLGW Bill Pay Login:
- For this use the web address www.mlgw.com to visit the MLGW webpage
- At the upper left side of the page click on ‘My account’ button.
- Add the login initials and click on ‘Login’ button.
How to Reset MLGW Login Information:
- To reset the login information visit the official web address www.mlgw.com
- Next hit on ‘Forgot your username’ button under the login boxes.
- Add the account number, email address click on ‘Submit’ button.
- For password recover enter username, account number, email address click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Now follow the page instructions after this and complete the login recovery process.
Sign Up for MLGW Bill Pay Account:
- Visit the MLGW portal. The web address for the portal is www.mlgw.com
- Next click on ‘Sign up’ button. Under the login section.
- Enter account number, account access code click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Now follow the page instructions to complete the registration process
MLGW Bill Pay by Phone:
- You must have the payment details and pay the bill through phone number.
- You have to call on, 1-866-315-0277.
- Payment methods offered are bank checking or savings account, Visa, MasterCard credit or debit card, Discover card, and ATM debit card. Payments submitted through this channel are noted on your account within one hour if made before 3 p.m. Central Standard Time. Payments made after 3 p.m. CST will be noted on your account by 8 a.m. CST on the next business day. This is one of the quickest ways to make last-minute payments.
MLGW Bill Pay by Mail:
- You can also pay the bill through mail. You have to send the bill to the particular address.
- Send it to, P.O. Box 388. Memphis, TN 38145.
- When paying by mail, be sure to allow a few days for your payment to arrive by its due date. Write your 16-digit MLGW account number on your check and enclose the bottom portion of your bill to ensure your payment is properly credited to your account. For security, never send cash.
MLGW Bill Pay in Person:
- To pay the bill in person you have to send the payment to the corporate office, Authorized MLGW Paying Agents. Unauthorized Third-Party Paying Agents of Memphis light gas and water.
- You can also find an agent by calling on the contact number.
MLGW Bill Auto Payment:
- You can pay the bill by auto payment. You have to set it.
- Visit the webpage www.mlgw.com
- With AutoPay, you eliminate the inconvenience of writing checks and postage, plus you are assured your bill will be paid on time each month.
- Go one step further and enroll in eBilling, to receive bills electronically. You can either keep your AutoPay arrangement or establish single or recurring payments through My Account.
- If you choose to establish online payments through My Account, be sure to cancel your AutoPay arrangement to avoid double payments.
MLGW Customer Support:
For further assistance call on either of these numbers (901) 544-6549. (901) 544-6500.