Enroll in Maine Water Online Bill Pay Account:
The Maine Water Company is devoted to the clients and networks it serves. They realize that furnish our clients with excellent drinking water and solid help. Water contacts all that they care about. It’s fundamental to support life, their economy, and their networks. Their families require spotless, safe drinking water for their wellbeing. Their people group needs it for public security, fire insurance, diversion, and monetary turn of events.
Maine Water is a controlled public water utility that is focused on giving excellent water and elite assistance to families and networks while being acceptable stewards of the climate. Enthusiastic workers convey life-supporting, excellent water administration to families and networks while giving a reasonable re-visitation of their investors. At Maine Water, they have in excess of 70 committed, profoundly prepared representatives who work every single day to convey you protected, dependable assistance. Six Maine frameworks utilize surface water supplies.
Maine Water Services:
- Water Quality
- Linebacker Protection
- Water Touches Everything
How to Pay your Maine Water Bill Online:
- Enter the URL mainewater.com in the address bar click enter
- At the upper right side of the page click on the ‘Pay your bill’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ tab.
- Next at the top right side of the page click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- Add the account email address, invoice cloud password click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
How to Retrieve Maine Water Login Information:
- Go to the Maine Water portal home page. The URL for the website is mainewater.com
- Click on the ‘Forgot your password?’ tab under the sign-in tab.
- Add the account email address click on the ‘Recover my password’ button.
Register for Maine Water Account:
- To get registered use the link mainewater.com
- Click on the ‘Register now’ tab at the center-right side of the login section.
- Provide the Account Number, Email Address, Confirm Email Address, Create Password, Confirm Password. Click on the ‘Complete registration’ tab.
Maine Water Bill Pay by One Time Payment:
- To make the one-time payment without logging in go to the website mainewater.com
- Click on the ‘Pay your bill’ tab at the upper right side of the page.
- Next at the center-left side of the page click on the ‘Water, sewer, fire and line breaker button.
- Enter the account number, customer business name click on ‘Search invoices’.
- For non-utility payment add invoice number, customer name, address, city, state, zip code, email address, phone number, description/notes, amount. Click on the ‘Confirm your information’ button at the bottom left side of the page.
Maine Water Bill Pay by Payment Services:
- Customers have several convenient options for paying their Maine Water bill. Payments may be made by using any one of the following options: Pay your bill online with most major credit cards, your debit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, or Venmo.
- Water rates are proposed by our Board of Trustees and approved by the Maine Public Utilities Commission. Water bills for domestic use are based on water use as measured by a water meter. Water bills for fire protection are charged a quarterly fee.
Maine Water Bill Pay by Mail:
- Pay by mail with a personal check in the envelope provided with your paper bill. Please remember to write your account number on the check and include your bill payment stub to ensure your payment is applied to the correct account. Pay by personal check, cash or money order in person at any of our payment agencies across the state.
- Send it to 93 Industrial Park Rd, Saco, ME 04072.
- If the payment isn’t made they will mail you a disconnection notice 14 calendar days before your water is eligible to be shut off.
- If your property appears to have tenants living there, we will post a notice on the front door as required to inform them that their water may be disconnected.
- On the 15th calendar day, a 10-day ‘window for disconnect’ opens. On that day or within 10 business days, they will come to your service location and knock on the door to collect the overdue water bill.
Maine Water Contact Information:
For more information call on the toll-free number +1 800-287-1643.