In 1909, the residents of Kansas City, Kansas, approved the acquisition of an exclusive water framework to furnish the local area with better water administration. The electric utility was put in activity in late 1912. Today, BPU works as a not-for-benefit metropolitan utility and is an authoritative arm of the Unified Government of Wyandotte County, Kansas City, Kansas. It is self-represented, with a chosen six-part directorate.
The reason for the utility, then, at that point, and right up ’til today, is to give the greatest electric and water administrations at the least conceivable expense. The openly claimed utility right now serves 65,000 electric and 53,000 water clients in Wyandotte and Johnson Counties of Kansas, over roughly a 130 square mile region.
Services of Kansas City Board of Public Utilities:
- Construction/ Renovation
- Vendors/ Suppliers
Login to your Kansas City Board of Public Utilities Account:
- Open a new tab in the browser and enter URL www.bpu.com in the address bar
- At the top right side of the page click on the ‘My account’ tab.
- Add the required login details and click on the ‘Login’ button.
How to Reset Kansas City Board of Public Utilities Login Details:
- If you have forgotten the log in detail use the link www.bpu.com
- Click on the ‘Forgot your login ID’ tab under the login boxes.
- Enter the account number, primary email address click on ‘Send login ID’.
- For password, retrieval click on the ‘Password help?’ tab.
- Add the login ID and account email address click on the ‘Send my password’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this to complete the login recovery procedure.
Register in Kansas City Board of Public Utilities Account:
- To get enrolled in the online account go to the portal using the URL www.bpu.com
- In the login section at the center-right side of the page click on the ‘Register’ tab.
- Next, add the required information and proceed with the page instructions.
How to Make One Time Payment with Kansas City Board of Public Utilities:
- To make the one-time payment visit the website ipn2.paymentus.com/rotp/kbpu
- Add the account number, last 4 digits of the account holder SSN or tax ID
- Click on the ‘Pay another account’ button to add another payment.
- Next click on the ‘Continue’ button. Follow the page instructions to make the payment.
- The maximum payment amount per account per calendar month is $3,500.00.
- The maximum one-time credit card payment is $2,400.00.
- Payments may also be mailed or dropped in the night depository at 540 Minnesota Avenue, Kansas City, KS, 66101.
Kansas City Board of Public Utilities Bill Pay Through Kiosk:
- You can pay the bill in Kiosks. Find the locations in Kansas locations.
- Call on 1-877-876-7076 to find the nearby kiosk.
Also Read: Steps to Pay Maine Water Bill Online
Kansas City Board of Public Utilities Bill Pay by Flexpay:
- With FlexPay, you set up an account that automatically pays small amounts of your bill throughout the month. So, you’re never surprised by an unexpected bill. FlexPay gives you the power of flexible payment convenience. Pay at one of our 32 convenient kiosks. Find the locations.
- Or pay with your Credit/Debit Card or Checking Account Online, through the mobile app or through the BPU IVR. Log in to your account at www.myusage.com for more details. Payments made through these channels are subject to a $50 minimum and a $100 maximum, per account, per transaction.
Kansas City Board of Public Utilities Bill Pay by Mail Address:
- You can simply send your payment using a check or money order:
- Kansas City Board of Public Utilities. PO Box 219661. Kansas City, Missouri 64121.
Kansas City Board of Public Utilities Bill Pay Through Phone Number:
- Pay by phone 24/7 using a credit card or bank account by calling 1-855-BPU-BILL. If you need to speak to a customer service representative, you have to call 913-573-9190.
Kansas City Board of Public Utilities Bill Pay by DropBox:
- Here you can make a check or money order payment 24/7 via the DropBox outside the door of the Customer Service Lobby: 540 Minnesota Avenue. Kansas City, Kansas 66101.
Kansas City Board of Public Utilities Contact Help:
For more help call on (913) 573-9190. Or write to the Kansas City Board of Public Utilities. 540 Minnesota Avenue. Kansas City, Kansas 66101.