www.houstonwaterbills.houstontx.gov – How to Pay Houston Water Bill Online
How to Pay Houston Water Bill Online:
Houston Public Works gives large numbers of the essential administrations that influence the day-to-day routines of every individual who lives and works in Houston. Principally, the office is liable for every one of the things we underestimate consistently: the organization, arranging, upkeep, development of the executives, and specialized designing of the City’s foundation. This incorporates the creation and conveyance of more than 146 billion gallons of water each year and the treatment of more than 90 billion gallons each extended period of wastewater.
That is sufficient to occupy the Astrodome four times each day with new water and over two times a day with wastewater. It likewise incorporates the support of the City’s more than 16,000 path miles of roads, more than 60,000 stormwater sewer vents, more than 100,000 stormwater deltas, more than 1,100,000 road name, and traffic signal signs.
Houston Water Services:
- Houston Government
Access to your Houston Water Account:
- Enter the URL www.houstonwaterbills.houstontx.gov in the browser search box. Then hit enter.
- At the top right section of the page, there is the Login section.
- Add the account email address, password click on the ‘Login’ button.
Reset Houston Water Login Information:
- If you have lost the login details use the URL www.houstonwaterbills.houstontx.gov
- Click on the ‘Reset/forgot password?’ button under the login spaces.
- Add the account email ID click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Also Read: Payment guide for BPU Bill Online
Register for Houston Water Account:
- To get registered with the online account visit the website www.houstonwaterbills.houstontx.gov
- Click on the ‘Register account’ tab under the ‘Login’ tab.
- Next enter the billing account number, email address, confirm the email address, password, confirm password, security question, check here if you are a paid agent for this account, check here if you are an evaporation meter reader, SSN, TX driver license, tax ID. Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this and complete the registration.
Houston Water Bill Pay by Quick Payment:
- Go to the Houston Water portal home page. The URL for the website is www.houstonwaterbills.houstontx.gov
- Next scroll down on the page at the center-left side of the page click on the ‘Quick pay by check only’ tab.
- Enter the billing account number click on the ‘Make payment button.
- Use your online account service to Pay Your bill using multiple payment methods, view account transactions, print prior bills, lower your bill by managing your water usage.
- Your online account payment options include Credit card Payment, Check Payment, Automatic Payment, Payment Arrangement, Donation.
Houston Water Bill Pay by Phone Number:
- You can make the payment through phone number.
- Call on 1-713-371-1265. The District also offers the following electronic payment methods. Please see District website (www.hcmud71.com) for additional information on each payment method including transaction fee amounts:
- Credit card (Discover, MasterCard or VISA credit card only)
- Western Union convenience pay
- Check by phone 713-881-0675
- On-line check payments
- ACH (bank drafting).
Houston Water Bill Payment Through Mail Address:
- To pay the bill through mail address.
- Post it to P.O. Box 4863 / Houston, TX 77210-4863. Pay by mail (overnight): Customers sending overnight payments will need to use the physical address for the City of Houston water department. City of Houston. Attn: Water Department 901 Bagby Houston, TX 77002. Customer Account Services (CAS) provides customer information, billings, credit, collections, and all meter-associated services to water and wastewater utility customers within the City of Houston. Additionally, CAS provides wholesale water services to many nearby towns and utility districts, and bills for the Solid Waste Add-A-Can Program.
- The City of Houston charges a late payment fee on all bill payments not received by the due date. Contact customer service at 1-713-371-1265 to request a payment extension or payment plan. The City of Houston offers aid through the W.A.T.E.R. Fund to customers unable to make payments on time.
- Returned check fee: $24 per returned check or payment.
- Service restoration: $30 after service has been disconnected.
- Late payment fee: 10% of the past due amount.
Houston Water Contact Help:
For more help call on (713) 371-1400. Send an email to Customer.Service@houstontx.gov.