westriver.smarthub.coop – How to Pay West River Electric Bill
About West River Electric:
West River Electric is an electric service provider, that operates throughout the Shannon, Jackson, Haakon, Pennington, and Meade in the cities of South Dakota. They provide safe, efficient, and reliable utility services to their customers.
How to Pay West River Electric Bill
West River Electric offers several convenient payment options to pay your utility bill. To learn more about these payment options, follow the below information:
Pay West River Electric Bill via Online Method:
The online payment method is the fastest and secure way to make the payment for your utility bill. If you are a new user, then you have to sign up for the self-service site. If you already completed the sign-up process, then you have to follow these simple steps:
- You have to visit this link westriver.smarthub.coop.
- Then, on the provided field, input the Email Address and Password.
- Check the Remember Me box to save your Email Address on your device.
- After providing your log in details, you need to select the Login button.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your utility bill payment.
Pay West River Electric Bill by One Time Payment:
You can pay your West River electric bill via one-time payment. Pay your utility bill at WREA’s Pay Now Site. There is no need for registration for the online account. You will require your account number and last name or business name to make the payment. Pay your utility bill just by following these simple instructions:
- You need to visit at westriver.smarthub.coop/PayNow.
- Then, in the first field, enter the West River Electric account number.
- You have to enter your last name or business name in the last field.
- After providing your log in details, you just need to select the Submit button.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete your bill payment.
Pay West River Electric Bill by Phone:
Utility service consumers can also pay your West River Electric bill over the phone. You can easily make the payment through the automated phone system. To make the payment, you need to dial (605)791-6555 from your phone. If you are using your debit card, credit card, and e-checks. You can make a payment 24 hours and 7 days a week. You just need to follow the automated call service to complete your bill payment.
Pay West River Electric Bill by AutoPay:
AutoPay is a hassle-free payment option to pay your West River Electric bill. The billing amount will automatically deduct from your checking or savings account, or credit or debit card. With AutoPay, you will never miss a bill payment. To enroll in the AutoPay program, you have to follow these steps:
- You need to go to this link westriver.smarthub.coop.
- Simply enter your registered Email and Password on the provided fields.
- After providing your login credentials, simply select the Login button.
- Once you logged in to your account, you have to look for the AutoPay program.
After you completed the set-up process, you will still receive the West River Electric bill. There you can check the electricity usage and other details.
Pay West River Electric Bill by MoneyGram:
You can also pay your West River Electric bill through MoneyGram locations. You will get many MoneyGram payment locations throughout the nation. MoneyGram payment locations are located within the retailer store. For making payment, you have to use the received code 15509. Within 20 minutes, the payment will reflect in your account. For making a payment through MoneyGram, you have to pay a fee. In order to find out your nearest MoneyGram locations, follow these steps:
- You need to click on this link www.moneygram.com.
- From the main menu, you need to select the Find a Payment option.
- Then, provide your city, zip code, and state on the given field.
- After providing your address, select the Search icon.
- It will show you your nearest MoneyGram locations.
Also Read : Pay your Carrington Mortgage Bill Online
How the Penalty Fees Work:
Although it is not mentioned about the penalty fees that come with the West River Electric bill. But surely you have to pay the late payment fees.
Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the payment by the due date, you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you have to pay 1.5% of the past due balance.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill:
West River Electric offers various payment arrangement program for customers who cannot pay their utility bill. If you are having a problem to pay your bill, you can immediately contact the customer service department:
- Budget Billing: Even out your electric bill throughout the year by budget billing. The payment amount will be lower than the normal in the winter months.
- Payment Plans: For the payment plan, you can contact the customer service department. They will work with you to provide the available payment plan.
- LIHEAP: This program is available for low-income customers. If you are a qualified low-income customer, then you might get qualified for the low-income customer.
West River Contact Info:
For more information about the West River Electric bill payment, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service is available at:
Rapid City Branch:
3250 E. Hwy 44
PO Box 3486
Rapid City, SD 57709
Wall Home Office:
1200 W Fourth Ave.
PO Box 412
Wall, SD 57790