www.uinet.com – Setps to Pay United Illuminating Bill Online
About United Illumination Bill Pay:
The United Illuminating Company is an electric utility company in Connecticut. They are involved in the transmission and distribution of electricity. This utility company was formed in 1899. The headquarter of this company is located in Orange, Connecticut, United States. They serve throughout Southern Connecticut. They serve more than 325,000 residential and commercial customers within 17 towns and cities in New Haven and Bridgeport area. This utility company is the subsidiary of Avangrid.
How to Pay United Illumination Bill
United Illuminating offers several payment options to pay your utility bill. You can choose to follow any payment method to make the payment for your electric bill. Follow these payment methods below, which is right for you.
Pay United Illumination Bill via Online Payment:
You can make payment for the United Illuminating bill through an online payment method. But, before start making a payment, register for online access. If you already completed the registration process, then follow these steps:
- You need to go to this link www.uinet.com.
- As you landed on the homepage, you will get the login section.
- There, you have to input your User ID and Password on the provided field.
- After providing your login credentials, you need to select the Log In button.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your utility bill payment.
Pay United Illumination Bill by Mobile App:
You can make payment for your United Illumination by the mobile app. To make the payment using the mobile app, download the United Illumination app. The United Illumination app is available on both Android and iOS devices. You can view or access your account through the mobile app. Your real-time account is secured by the Touch or Face ID. If you are using an Android device, then download the app from the Google Play Store. iPhone users will get this application from Apple Apps Store.
Pay United Illumination Bill by AutoPay:
You can also enroll in the AutoPay program to pay your utility bill. Which will automatically draft your monthly bill from your bank account or credit card. Here you don’t have to remember the payment date each month. There will be no late payment or service instruction for non-payment. To enroll for AutoPay, you need to follow these steps:
- Simply visit this link www.uinet.com.
- You will see the login section on the left side of the homepage.
- On the provided field, input the User ID and Password.
- After providing your log-in details, simply select the Log In button.
- Once you logged in to your account, you have to set up the AutoPay service.
Pay United Illumination Bill by Phone:
To make the payment, you have to contact the customer department at 800.722.5584. You can make the payment using the automated phone system. If you need to speak to the customer service, then contact at normal business hours. You have to provide your account information and zip code to make the payment. You will be charged a convenience fee for using this service.
Pay United Illumination Bill in Person:
You can also pay your United Illumination bill in person at your nearest Western Union locations. For making payment through the Western Union location, you have to pay a convenience fee. In order to find your nearest Western Union locations, you have to follow these steps:
- You have to click on this link location.westernunion.com.
- Then, provide your address, city, state, or zip code on the provided field.
- Then, press the Enter button to find your nearest Western Union locations.
Pay United Illumination Bill by Mail:
You can simply pay your United Illumination bill through the mail method. Send your money order or personal check by mail to United Illumination. You will get the payment address on your billing statement. Before sending your mail, must include the account number on your personal check. You can use this payment address to make the payment:
The United Illuminating Company
P.O. Box 847818
Boston, MA 02284-7818
Also Read : How to Pay West River Electric Bill
How the Penalty Fees Work:
United Illuminating charges several payment fees on a monthly and non-recurring basis. These are the following fees that you have to pay:
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the utility bill payment by the due date, you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you have to pay 1.25% of the past due balance.
- Returned Check Fee: If your payment check is returned by the bank due to an insufficient balance, you have to pay the returned check fee. For the returned check fee, you have to pay $15.
- Reconnection Fees: If your service is disconnected, then for reconnection, you have to pay $16 to $58.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill:
If you cannot pay your utility bill, you have to contact the customer service department. These are the following option available for customers who cannot pay their bill:
- Payment Arrangement: To set up your payment arrangement program, you have to call 1-800-676-705. After calling on this number, follow the automated call service to set up the payment arrangement. To apply, you must be at least 30 days past the due date.
United Illuminating Contact Info:
For any kind of help regarding the United Illuminating bill, you have to contact the customer service department. The customer service is available at:
Live Support Hours:
Mon-Fri 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Self-Service Automated Phone Support 24×7