www.evergy.com – Pay your Evergy Bill Online
About Evergy Bill Pay:
Evergy is an investor-owned utility company, based in America. The headquarter of this company is located in Topeka, Kansas, and Kansas City, Missouri. This utility company was formed by the marge of Westar Evergy and Great Plains Evergy. They service more than 1,000,000 residential and commercial customers throughout the eastern half of the state. They usually operate across the western half of Missouri and the eastern half of Kansas. Evergy is involved in electricity generation, power transmission, and distribution.
How to Pay Evergy Bill
You will get several payment options to make the payment for your Evergy bill. You can choose to follow any payment option that is right for you.
Pay Evergy Bill via Online Payment:
Make payment for the Evergy bill through the online payment method. But before start making a payment, register your account first. If you already completed the registration process, then follow these steps:
- Simply go to this link www.evergy.com.
- As you landed on the homepage, you will get the login section on the right side of the homepage.
- Then, on the provided field, input your Username and Password.
- To save your username on that device, check the Remember Me box.
- After providing your log-in details, you just have to select the Log In button.
- After that, you have to follow the steps further to make the payment.
Pay Evergy Bill by AutoPay:
The AutoPay payment service is a fast, secure, and easy way to make the payment for your utility bill. You can automatically make the payment from your savings or checking account. You have to log in to your Evergy account to set up your AutoPay program:
- First, you need to visit this link www.evergy.com.
- As you landed on the homepage, you will get the login section.
- You have to provide your Username and Password on the given fields.
- After providing your log-in details, you need to select the Log In button.
- Once you logged in to your Evergy account, you have to look for the AutoPay program.
Also Read : Setps to Pay United Illuminating Bill Online
Pay Evergy Bill by Phone:
Evergy allows the customers to pay their utility bills over the phone. You can make the payment right from your financial bank or credit card. You need to dial 800-383-1183 from your phone to make the payment. You will require your account number and banking details to make the payment. Keep the billing statement and bank details handy to pay your bill. After calling on this number, you need to follow the on-call instructions to complete your bill payment.
Pay Evergy Bill by Mail:
Pay your Evergy bill through the traditional mail service. You have to send your money order or personal check to Evergy. The mail payment will take time to reach Evergy. While sending your mail, must include the Evergy account number on the personal check or money order. You have to use your Evergy return envelope. If you don’t have the returned envelope, then you can send your payment by mail to this address below:
P.O. Box 419353
Kansas City, MO 64141-6353
Pay Evergy Bill in Person:
You can pay your Evergy bill in person at any of your nearest authorized payment locations. If you make the payment using an unauthorized pay station, the payment might take time to post your account. You can make payment in form of cash. In order to find out your nearest Evergy payment centers, you have to follow these steps below:
- First, you have to click on this link ops.evergy.com/find-an-authorized-pay-station.
- Then, on the provided field, input the city name.
- After providing your address, you need to select the Search option.
- It will show you your nearest Evergy authorized payment centers.
How to The Penalty Fees Work:
You will be charged late payment fees by Evergy. The payment amount will depend on how much the due balance is. If your service is disconnected due to non-payment, then you will be charged a fee for the service turned on again.
Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the payment by the due date, you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment fee, you will be charged 2% of the past balance.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill:
If you are having trouble paying your Evergy bill, you should immediately contact the customer service department. The customer executive will work with you to pay your utility bill. Evergy offers the LIHEAP home energy assistance program. This program is available for low-income customers. For more information about this program, you have to contact your local National Energy Assistance Referral Project. Due to limited funding, we suggest applying as soon as possible.
Westar Energy Phone Number:
If you are still having a problem paying your utility bill, you can contact the customer service department of Evergy. The customer service is available at:
Hours: 7 am to 7 pm on weekdays (except holidays)