www.kansasgasservice.com – How to Pay Kansas Gas Service Bill
About Kansas Gas Service Bill Pay :
Kansas Gas Service is one of the largest natural gas distributors throughout the United States of Kansas. They serve across 82 counties. This natural gas company was started in 1997. The headquarter of this company is located in Overland Park, Kansas, United States. They serve more than 634,000 customers in communities. Kansas Gas Service has seven interstate pipeline connections and three intrastate pipeline connections. It is the subsidiary of ONE Gas.
How to Make Payment for Kansas Gas Service Bill
There are several payment options are available for the customers to make the payment for the Kansas Gas Service bill. You can choose to follow the following payment option to make the payment:
Pay Kansas Gas Service Bill via Online Payment Method:
The online payment option is the easiest and secure payment option. You can make the payment from your credit card or debit card. You make the payment you must have to create a user account. Once you complete your registration, you will have your login credentials. With your login credentials, you just have to follow the following payment options:
- You need to visit the official website of the Kansas Gas Service.
- For direct access to the website, you can click on this link www.kansasgasservice.com.
- As you landed on the homepage, you will get the login section.
- On the provided field, enter your Username and Password.
- After providing your login credentials, you have to select the Login button
- Once you logged in to your account, you can make the payment easily.
Pay Kansas Gas Service Bill by Automatic Payment:
Simply sign up to pay your bill every month automatically from your checking or savings account. You can reduce your hassle of paying your monthly bill. They automatically deduct the monthly charges for your natural gas service directly from your savings account or checking account on the due date. For automatic payment, you don’t have to pay any additional cost. Each month, you will receive a detailed copy of your bill. In order to enroll for the Automatic Payment, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- You have to visit this link www.kansasgasservice.com
- Then, on the provided field, enter your Username and Password.
- After providing your login credentials, you have to select the Login button.
- If you are eligible for Automatic Payment, then you will get it listed in the top box, to the right of your payment amount.
- There, you have to select the Automatic Payment option.
- Then a program page will appear on your screen.
- After fill-up the form, you have to select the Next button.
- Then, you have to confirm all the information presented.
- After that, you need to select the Enroll button to proceed further.
You can also the Interactive Voice Response system to set up the automatic payment. To enroll for the Automatic Payment, you have to dial 1-800-794-4780 from your phone. You have to provide your account information to the representative. First, you have to select the 4 for Billing Options and then you have to click on the 3 for Automatic Payment.
To request an enrollment form, you can contact the customer service department at 1-800-794-4780. After the initial greeting, you have to press 0. You can contact the customer service from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday.
Pay Kansas Gas Service Bill by Phone Service :
You can also use the automated call service to make the payment for your Kansas Gas Service bill. You can make the payment by electronic check or by credit and debit cards. To make the payment, you have to dial 800-794-4780 from your phone. After calling on this number, you just need to follow the automated call prompts to make the payment. You will require your Kansas Gas Service account number and the billing statement to complete your payment.
Pay Kansas Gas Service Bill by Mobile App :
The Kansas Gas Service mobile app allows the customers to make the payment for their natural gas bill. With the mobile app, you can check the payment history, pay the bill, and much more. You just have to download the mobile app on your device. The app can be found on both, Android and Apple stores. To access your account using the mobile app, you will need the Kansas Gas Service account number. You must have to complete the registration, to access the Kansas Gas Service account.
Pay Kansas Gas Service Bill by Mail :
Use the US mail service to pay your Kansas Gas Service bill. You can send your payment in form of cash or money order. It will take some time to reach the mail to Kansas Gas Service. So, make sure that you have enough time to pay your bill. You have to send your payment, to this address below:
Kansas Gas Service
P.O. Box 219046
Kansas City, MO 64121-9046
Make sure to include the tear-off portion on your monthly billing statement. Please do not forget to write down your account number on your check.
Pay Kansas Gas Service in Person :
If you want to pay your Kansas Gas Service bill in person, then the payment service centers are located throughout the state. They accept the payment in form of cash. To find out your nearest payment centers, you have to follow these instructions below:
- You need to click on this link www.kansasgasservice.com/payment-options/authorized-payment-locations.
- To use the payment location finder, you have to scroll down the page.
- On the provided field, enter your zip code or city name.
- It will show you your nearest Kansas Gas Service payment locations.
How the Penalty Fees Work :
The customers will be charged several fees based on late payment, disconnection, reconnection, and also a security deposit. The customer service representative did not disclose specific amounts. But they provide the information regarding the security deposit.
- Poor credit history.
- Unpaid balance within the past three years.
- Unpaid balance that is more than 60 days past due.
- Interrupted service within the past five years.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill :
There are several payment assistance programs are available to pay your Kansas Gas Service bill. These are the following assistance program is available for you:
- LIHEAP home energy assistance program.
- United Way
- The Salvation Army
- Love, Inc.
- American Red Cross
- Barton County Emergency Aid
- Lasting Life Ministries
- Ministerial Alliance
- Catholic Social Services
- Center of Home
Also Read : Steps to Pay Consumers Energy Bill Online
Kansas Gas Service Phone Number :
If you face any program while paying your bill, you can contact the customer service department. The customer service department of Kansas Gas Service is available at:
Business Hours: Mon to Fri: 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST
Reference Link :